Toribash
Original Post
Pando Media Booster problem
Hey there, alright I'm having a serious issue with this program called Pando media booster. I have been trying to download League of Legends until I run into a hault at around 9/10 of the installer. I found out the problem is this program every one seems to hate. I found a solution regarding my problem but one of the first steps is to uninstall Pando, so I casually head to the control panel and try to find Pando with uninstall programs. But it doesn't seem to be located there. So I go to where it has been installed to uninstall it manually, I find the uninstaller, (uninst.exe) and double click it but I receive this error:
"uninst.exe is not a valid Win32 application." After this I test to see if any other programs in the folder for Pando work, but I receive the exact same error, but with the file I'm trying to open:
"____ is not a valid Win32... etc." So yeah. Is there any way I can uninstall this without any pain? Or is this going to be a excruciating process?

By the way I am currently using a very bad laptop (Only for 2 more days). If needed my specs are as follows:

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU: 530 @ 1.73GHz, ~ 1.7GHz
Display:
Video Adapter Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (448 MB)
Video Adapter Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (448 MB)
Monitor Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB]
Ram: 2gig.

Sorry if most of this information isn't needed, it's just an old copy and paste specs I found on my desktop. >.>
Anyway, is this fixable? Thanks guys.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Hmm that didn't work, it didn't show up in resource manager, task manager or add/remove programs. Anything else I can do? Also if it is in task manager, it says it will probably be svchost, but there's too many jumping about to be accurate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Can't help with the LoL stuff, but you know in task manager you can click the "name" column and then they will order by name and not jump around.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yeah, I just ended up downloading Revo uninstaller. Seems to be all fixed up now. Thanks for the help guys.