Toribash
Original Post
4.9 Beta 1 - Steam
For steam users:
Right click Toribash in steam / Properties / BETAS tab / select the beta you would like to opt in to / Select -beta

Non-steamers:
https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-4.81-Beta2-Setup.exe

Updated: beta2

Fixes:
- Fixed /join timeouts - the "Not Connected" problem
- Fixed crashes related to the Multiplayer window
- Fixed crashes related to the graphics card
- Fixed crashes related to out of memory
- should fix sdl crash, raytrace crash on hell atmosphere lua shader
- disables replay cache if match frame is over 4096
Last edited by hampa; May 27, 2014 at 12:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Will be testing for a while hamps. Ill post here of course with any issues.

----------------
does this mean there is new sound/music in this release?
Signature Permissions no
Yes that i agree.
There's should be an option for choosing the flag (either round or normal flags)
:D
I'm havin an issue with the 4.81 beta 2
my TC balance is getting strange - its up , then its down - sometimes - like just after i bet or add to a decapprize it shows correct balance, the nexttime it updates it goes to a previous balance - not my true balance. --- quite disconcerting in a bets room......
- i might go back to 4.8 an await the next beta release...
TY
--- i still hope u fix the transparent textures with shaders on.

ps --- i d/l the steam free version.
Last edited by judd666; May 29, 2014 at 02:39 PM. Reason: helpful info re solvin...
Signature Permissions no
Toribash 4.81 Beta 2? I thought that 4.8 finalised was the last one before this release.

Anyway, the transparent textures thing was apparently fixed and the tc count going up and down is a apparently common display bug.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Judd i am having the same problem
when i bett it goes down
the next round if i win or lose the tc will get to the previous
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Toribash 4.81 Beta 2? I thought that 4.8 finalised was the last one before this release.

Anyway, the transparent textures thing was apparently fixed and the tc count going up and down is a apparently common display bug.

-- 4.81 beta 2 is what the top o the client reports - dl/ from hampa 4.9beta release thread---> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=460020

So is this a steam only update? ---- now i am confused
re the TC bal - its not a problem if i run the 4.8 ---- but its consistently off in the beta from the above thread - non steam
Signature Permissions no
Hampa on the next update of toribash can you make it for mac osx 10.9.3 :l since i just recently updated my computer to that and toribash just automaticly quits so can you please thanks

Channel - ok