Ranking
Koar and Velordler i arleady got tested ingame by Blimped, but if you tell me a time i can come get tested a second time or just meet you.
Hai guyz how are u all?
My name is karnawesome and my irl is karan.
I recently got out of a clan and wanted to join an active clan and seeing how much 1st has grown just makes me wanna apply.
There are soo many great players in this clan.
I am really active ingame and on forums and i also make art and textures (this clan's logo ;)
I mostly play aikido based mods like aikido and abd but i can also compete in judo and mushu.
My previous clans include Dukel and Mythical and i made alot of friends there.
This is it fr now..
If u have any questions post em here or skype me
"karan.malhotra111"
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Well, Hai
As you can read there on the left, I'm VoidVector. I'm a Black Belt.. There isn't much mystery on that. Well.. I'm not that good, but I can defend myself better in taekkyon and erthtk (I don't know how I'm like rank 3 or so in that mod '-'). Well, this clan seems very cool, and there are some great players here, and learning from they would be awesome! I only have 2 past clans, one is VETERANOS and the other is Mhytical. About me.. I'm just a peruvian random guy, that plays toribash a lot, instead of doing his homework lol My gmt is.. -5 In-game I'm like.. 7/10 on activity and same on the forums. I usually have them both opened. Aaaaaand, Darkonix recommended me to join
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
Just a warning, if you guys are gonna give us shitty apps, with no effort, just leave. We don't want you.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Guys can i post again plz plz plz i cant wait for 2 weeks and i wanna be a part of this clan
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
The problem with that tobreak is that everyone will just copy that app and change a few words.