Ranking
Original Post
toribash randomly closing...
im running toribash on a windows vista 64 bit and randomly when i open toribash it says toribash has stopped working and will now close....does anybody know how i can fix this? i also cant save replays over 500 frames.... if not then does anybody ahve a link to download 3.82 it didnt happen in that version...
🫷🦚🫸
Can you post the contents of STDERR

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Wait one freaking second.
I have this exact same problem, and it's only on our Vista computer. It works fine (slow, but fine) on my older computer with XP. I remember I made a thread of the exact same problem, and SkulFuk can support me on that.
I don't think it's the game: it's Vista. It only happens after a while because it was playing fine for a while... I hope we can get this problem fixed soon, or at least figure out why Vista hates Toribash.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Aye it's because of the shitty Vista.

The problem is that Vista has an extremely poor hardware support, so if a game tries to use your processor a little bit harder then the usual, it just shuts the application down to prevent... well something (theoretically that would be the processor itself).

The thing is, Vista tends to overestimate the stress and since it's already using up almost half of the processors usage, it fails with Toribash.

That's how it is, I guess.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

The funny thing is I've never had any problems with TB on Vista myself. :s

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I didnt have this on my old vista computer.... and my stder file is blank... its just notepad with no writing... does any body havve 3.82? It didnt happen in that version at all...
🫷🦚🫸
Well I cant get you 3.82 now, but try these.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yeah, it has to be Vista. Vista won't even freaking play Truck Dismout as it is so damn paranoid... And that's a low requirement game, let me tell you.
*Sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait till we can get the old XP fixed that has a GForce card in it so I can actually play TB again.
Thanks for bringing this up sirkill, at least we know why now.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
thanks for trying guys... but i dont like the z x thing.... mouse click is why i want 3.82... oh well
🫷🦚🫸