Toribash
Original Post
my SP evolution thread
I'm trying to learn how to trick. Currently getting taught by haku so here is my thread. Feel free to watch my progression. Comments and critic is welcome <3
-----
Alright so here's where todays lesson brought me to. This is my first actual cork with a proper landing. Give me a couple weeks to months and I'll be unstoppable. ^.^
Attached Files
LucciCork.rpl (277.6 KB, 8 views)
corktest2.rpl (305.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Lucci; Aug 7, 2021 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
day 3 of me testing new things. trying to stick the landings after corks and transferring into another one after.
Attached Files
corktest5.rpl (324.6 KB, 4 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
helping aha
things that need work.

--First of the whole of the setup is good until you turn ur lumbar to the right which caused you to lean the wrong way. And also made ur lumbar harder to fix during launch.Which lost you some momentum and all round made the cork harder to execute.

--when you launched ur launching leg didnt extend the full way and it lost u a bit of power and looks weird.

--during launch you also brought ur arms too close which offsets ur balance making u lean more.

--during landing u brought ur leg out too early which made you underrotate when u landed

things to consider:

--try keeping ur arms usually parallel when launching.

--fix ur lumbar by keeping it straight or a bit bent.

--bring out ur landing leg later on in the twist.

--let ur launching leg extend to maximum then contract at the end to cause flip
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
things that need work.

--First of the whole of the setup is good until you turn ur lumbar to the right which caused you to lean the wrong way. And also made ur lumbar harder to fix during launch.Which lost you some momentum and all round made the cork harder to execute.

--when you launched ur launching leg didnt extend the full way and it lost u a bit of power and looks weird.

--during launch you also brought ur arms too close which offsets ur balance making u lean more.

--during landing u brought ur leg out too early which made you underrotate when u landed

things to consider:

--try keeping ur arms usually parallel when launching.

--fix ur lumbar by keeping it straight or a bit bent.

--bring out ur landing leg later on in the twist.

--let ur launching leg extend to maximum then contract at the end to cause flip

thanks for your advice, have been working on all this aswell. Here's a replay i did using your advice. Hope this is an improvement.
Attached Files
corktest6.rpl (308.1 KB, 4 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
that's a really clean cork u got there although the landing needs fixing,all you need is to delay contracting your left hip and hold your glutes to get more spin and land in a better position to go for another cork.
i gave it a try in sp, here it is if u are curious (it's not clean but whatever):
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
that's a really clean cork u got there although the landing needs fixing,all you need is to delay contracting your left hip and hold your glutes to get more spin and land in a better position to go for another cork.
i gave it a try in sp, here it is if u are curious (it's not clean but whatever):

thanks for the response. This is my attempt at chaining another cork after the first
Attached Files
Corktest7.rpl (377.3 KB, 1 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
switching it up, heres a recent parkour i finished.
Attached Files
1(1).rpl (1.06 MB, 2 views)
medieval_escape_final.tbm (28.7 KB, 2 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you