ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Some Ideas for toribash's sequel (assuming there will be)
Ive been playing toribash for about a year and a half, and I think I can help incite some ideas for any possible sequel Nabi may be cooking up.

1 - Improved mod maker

Mods are the key to toribash, so why not make them simpler to make?
the current mod maker requires you to put in the individual coordinate for every shape you place, not to mention the individual dimensions of the shapes. a better way to do this would be with some kind of real time building mode, similar to minecraft or more accurately, robocraft editor.

2 - more control

one of the most frustrating aspects of toribash is balance and momentum, both of these can potentially be helped/fixed by simply adding a joint to the foot, now I know Nabi has already expressed that they dont want to say, add fingers or whatever but I think this can be simplified. just a small joint that only rotates a few degrees and of course, doesn't DQ

3 - better weapons

now this is a bit of an extension to the mods part, but I think this should be separate.
Honestly, I am a bit sick of square-tipped grey katanas, I think it would be better if swords had actual tips, textures and even only dismember on the bladed side in the case of a single edge like a Katana. and I think weapons should be separate from mods entirely. Im thinking Home>setup>weapons tab. so you could choose any weapon and possibly dual wield different combinations. (also it would be really fuckin cool if I could like stab Uke and the sword would get like stuck in there. and dont call me fucked up you would enjoy that too xD)

please share your ideas
Last edited by duck; Nov 11, 2017 at 08:16 PM.