Toribash
Originally Posted by Note View Post

here you go

Lol, made me chuckle but I got connected. Had a chat with the members and was generally fun. Ya know up until I got banned and all. Still works the same as it did in addicted right? Pm a member who can unban me and tell them why they should unban me right?
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Yeah, pretty much, although you got purged by +bust, he's the tough one to reason with :^)
retired
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Why hello Re Im here to apply for this neat clan. I'll start off by saying most of the Addicted members might remember me as I applied to Addicted. Since you kept the #Addicted IRC channel I would kindly ask to unban me from it if its not too much to ask. Now with that out of the way I'll begin my application. The names XxGamerzz but most call me Gamerzz. My real names Preston and Im 16. Im fluid in English and Spanish as Im half mexican. I spend most of my time on the forums and not in-game because my computer is rekt. Ive been part of toribash for about 2 years second year is closing in now. Ive accumulated 584 posts and it seems to stop there. My past clans include Beta which died from inactivity. Nos which is now known as Nitro. I left because at the time I didnt fit in right. Ascend which also suffered from forum and in-game activity. From there I got into xp which ended up dying because Justin never came back. After that I made it into Elite but it was pretty inactive seeing as Id end up having conversations with myself and was the only one in-game. After Elite I went back to Nitro but recently left due to it not being the same anymore and well it was heading towards in-activity. I thought Id come and try apply again but since Addicted and Corrupted Waffles merged theres alot more members. I thought Id make a good fit mainly because Im looking for a laid back clan who can keep them selves running and doesnt care too deeply about wars.. etc. Im here to make new friends and have fun playing the game with those friends. Honesty plays a factor so I will say Ive been banned once for loan scamming. Seeing as school caught up and I brang back poor grades and got grounded from phone, computer etc. It was for four months and since that time Ive been waiting patiently. I can guarantee that a ban wont happen again. Well thats my application, I realize its a bit short but if you unban me from Irc we could hang out and talk. Thank you for kindly Reading my app. Hopefully it was sufficient enough for you. Thanks and have a good day.

re:jected
Yo, uh, this is XxGamerzz
He's about to be told the low-down, by me
You done got rejected, bro
Don't let your hopes get low
This is a rap
Kind of like a wrap
But without the w
Just me and you
Uh, yo

Sorry dude.
(Goes well with any trap music)
goodbye cruel world
Yo thats fine, I'll be back I will make sure of that. The rap stops here where I see you in a month, ya know this song would be better with charlie puth. Its been a long day my friends, and I'll see you again, I'll make sure to tell all my friends about it when I see them again.

~See ya in a month
Why helloooo good folks of re. Glad to see you all in this realm. Im here to apply once again as promised and without further ado, lets begin. The names XxGamerzz but most call me Gamer. The real names Preston and Im 16, live in the U.S in the wonderful state of cali. Where water is almost non existent and no kids play outside, but its a nice quiet place. Im in high school and an all A student, I like to play soccer,football,and basketball. For toribash things I spend most of my time on the forums but I havent been in game or on irc in a while. As clan related things go I havent applyed or joined any new clans but the order is as follows. Beta which sadly died, Nitro I didnt fit in at the time, Ascend which suffered bad in activity and is now going to be dead, Elite which at the time was in active, then Nitro again for the remainder of most of my time. Id like to join your clan because its full of funny people and Id like to join the family. Seems like a good place for someone looking to relax and play games with good people. I know this apps running a bit short but Im sure you dont care about my in-game stats and my other app said almost everything. As for posts last time I checked I think it was 509 or 510, something around there. Thanks for reading your true try hard,

~Gamer
Thanks, sorry I couldnt get on when you wanted but you did post that at 2:00 my time. I'll get on after school which is about 6 hours from when I post this, and for future referance my gmt is -7