Toribash
Original Post
[S] Aveance's Best Work
This set is amazing, I'm accepting TC only, any offers under 200k will be reported, no if's, and's, or but's.
Artist: Aveance
Previous Owner: EdibleTree
Size: 512x512
Resize: Auto
Recolor: Anyone that wants this set any different than it is has something wrong with them...aka no, or I can do a shit recolor for 20 million extra tc.

I'll get more pictures later, but for now, bask in the glory of this set. If you want to see what it looks like, dl and lp Cold, he's wearing the set for me because I don't have full 512.

**DISCLAIMER**
I am not responsible in any way for any semen ejaculated onto or within the area of your keyboard due to the pure sexyness of this set.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Thank god for not being retarded <3

This set was recently sold for around 300k, so I'll wait for some more offers, but thanks for a good start detailed <3
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
If you could, please send me the flat images so that I may inspect them. I will be sure to make a serious offer if I like what I see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, shmevin, I'm not going to do that....

I'll add pictures in a bit imapirate, thanks for reminding me
-----
sold, closing
Last edited by PlataBear; Nov 2, 2014 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump