ES Recruitment Drive
UserName: Nerfpls
Belt(min 2nd dan): 2nd dan
Time zone: -5:00
What is rule #3: If you have problems with another clan member please pm a clan leader.
Alts/Banned accounts (give reason, better to tell us now and not have us find out later): None
Experiences: I specialize in making logos, and I pretty much always do aikidobigdojo, it is a fun mod and I like to play it, so I have some experience with the mod. There is a logo example at the bottom of the page, and I can make full logos for you, just would probably take a while.
Past Clans?: Ace, clan was inactive. Sacred, clan was inactive because we merged with Trick, and Master didn't like it so he left, so Trick became individual again. I don't think anyone is in the clan anymore, but it was a good clan. Wish it was still active : \
Why should you be in Aquarius?: I can help make this clan a good clan and make it official, and make logos for anything you want me to make logos for.
Skype?(optional): Nope
4 replays of your choice:
Attached Files
wadw.rpl (93.5 KB, 12 views)
~Nerf - Boom.rpl (101.8 KB, 14 views)
~Nerf - A Replay.rpl (126.1 KB, 15 views)
damn2dam.rpl (57.8 KB, 11 views)
Hmmm , you seem like a good player , I love you're app. I'd say yes my fellow friend. Plus that logo is top notch!
-----
I can't check you're replays because of my computer acting like a bitch , so I will leave my other clan members to check them out...
Last edited by youngsandm; Apr 27, 2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by xMerciless View Post
Application
UserName: xMerciless

Belt(min 2nd dan):I am Alt, used to be a 2nd dan "Beast292" But my older brother was an idiot and decided to steal from horde bank and send it to all his alts including my account, he got me banned and him banned along with his other several alts.

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Alts/Banned accounts (give reason, better to tell us now and not have us find out later) : I am Alt, used to be a 2nd dan "Beast292" But my older brother(Cool2802) was an idiot and decided to steal from horde bank and send it to all his alts including my account, he got me banned and him banned along with his other several alts.

Past Clans?: (Vibe), and (Ancient)
Why should you be in Aquarius?: I am choosing Aquarius because first of all,I love the name and I also noticed that it is pretty new and I like to grow with a clan from the start rather then coming to join the family in the middle, I also noticed that this clan has a very,very skilled leader and I know he will guide us in the right direction.
Skype?(optional): no skype sorry...

No from me.
-----
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
UserName: Nerfpls
Belt(min 2nd dan): 2nd dan
Time zone: -5:00
What is rule #3: If you have problems with another clan member please pm a clan leader.
Alts/Banned accounts (give reason, better to tell us now and not have us find out later): None
Experiences: I specialize in making logos, and I pretty much always do aikidobigdojo, it is a fun mod and I like to play it, so I have some experience with the mod. There is a logo example at the bottom of the page, and I can make full logos for you, just would probably take a while.
Past Clans?: Ace, clan was inactive. Sacred, clan was inactive because we merged with Trick, and Master didn't like it so he left, so Trick became individual again. I don't think anyone is in the clan anymore, but it was a good clan. Wish it was still active : \
Why should you be in Aquarius?: I can help make this clan a good clan and make it official, and make logos for anything you want me to make logos for.
Skype?(optional): Nope

Yes pls. He was in my old clan, he is a very good member.
Last edited by Master; Apr 27, 2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

@nerf you seem to be a great for our clan your a great artist your replays are pretty good you have my vote

@xMer nothing really standed out in your app hopefully we can meet in game so I can test you out for now it's natural
Found more replays on duncans mod
On the second replay, ukeko is fantomeex. It always changes it to ukeko and it's annoying : \
Decap is legit, check notepad.
Attached Files
dwafwwf.rpl (120.2 KB, 5 views)
dwafwwffafwafa.rpl (54.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Nerfpls; Apr 27, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
Found more replays on duncans mod
On the second replay, ukeko is fantomeex. It always changes it to ukeko and it's annoying : \
Decap is legit, check notepad.

Very good application you seem like a very nice guy your replays are fairly good and I see you around the community a lot so I expect youll help us a lot with activity, so I will give you a yes unless anyone says no with a good reason in the next 7 hours your in
Last edited by Submerge; Apr 28, 2014 at 05:58 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Your replays were decent and your app was brilliant. I loved the aquarius logo, It really adds your potential of joining.

Yus :3
Dead
Username: Tsuion
My Belt: 2nd Dan
What is rule #3: If you have a problem with another clan member, please pm a clan leader.
Time Zone: CDT
Alts: Buildings (I made buildings so a friend could play with me. However that friend didnt enjoy toribash right when he just started, so I started using it. Today, I rarely use it but it counts as an alt). None of my accounts have been banned.
Experience: I am decent at multiplayer, and a good replay maker. I am good at aikido based mods, such as aikido, greykido, and Aikidobigdojo. I mostly make replays when I play toribash, and people have told me I'm great at it. Though you guys can be the judge of that.
Past Clans: Vibe (I left because everyone was innactive or leaving.)
Why should I be in Aquarius?: I can help in wars, and contribute to the replay makers of this clan.
4 Replays of My Choice:
Attached Files
#Tsuion - I LANDED IT.rpl (279.3 KB, 12 views)
#Tsuion - TWC Apr 2 Entry.rpl (296.9 KB, 9 views)
#Tsuion - Lightning.rpl (235.9 KB, 12 views)
#Tsuion - Splitcap 1.rpl (349.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Tsuion; Jun 10, 2017 at 05:13 AM.