Ranking
hes also hxqnmanbothjwadjkhfxzffsa or whatever

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
DrHax bro.

Hi there I am still alive under a different name
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 26, 2019 at 06:47 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Iver
Drunkok
Paverjoe / Turbo420
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I don’t think I’ve ever formed some close bonds with anyone but I was always dabbing around the community, I was in iCoF for a solid month back a few years ago, idk who was in the clan at the time but I remember having a blast. NM was also a good part of my life, some of the people that I remember seeing around a lot and playing with were Psytrance, Razasha, Killer and names that I’m prolly forgetting but this game will always have a special place in mi corazon
hannnn
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
I miss most of iCoF, truly a clan full of the lads, oh the things I'd do to talk to some of those dudes again, I wonder where they are today

I don't blame a lot of people for leaving, people grow up if you didn't start playing when you were a kid. I remember being 10 playing TB on my half functional Toshiba laptop

Now I'm almost fucking 20

hey i was in icof
ugly
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
hey i was in icof

we prolly played together my old tag was xSni1pbr, ur avatar looks familiar!
hannnn
the name bloor popped into my head all of a sudden, wasn't he a relatively good player a while ago
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
When I was younger, Toribash was a game I could really sink my teeth into; strategic, creative and with a great community. I remember hosting tournaments and modding the game there, good times.

Now, with a steady job and other communities in my life, I don't really need that anymore. But it still works as a great "come home from work and play a few rounds"-game. I reckon I (and others) will continue rediscovering Toribash on and off for many years to come.
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
im here

Oh hey X I thought u died or something. Gotta find you in qa one of these days.
-----
Originally Posted by MahaTmA View Post
When I was younger, Toribash was a game I could really sink my teeth into; strategic, creative and with a great community. I remember hosting tournaments and modding the game there, good times.

Now, with a steady job and other communities in my life, I don't really need that anymore. But it still works as a great "come home from work and play a few rounds"-game. I reckon I (and others) will continue rediscovering Toribash on and off for many years to come.

I feel the same. Toribash is a game I get an itch to play after being done with the adult shit.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 29, 2019 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists