Ranking
Ive been playing with my silver3 friends, played with a diamond satanist, and other fegs. Only problem are the team mates. The team mates here suck that ill give an example...

PERSON WHO AUTOLOCKS YASUO ASKS AND FORCES SOMEONE TO USE MALPHITE...

IF NO ONE PICKS MALPHITE, HE WILL CALL HIS TEAM MATES "BOBO"(STUPID/UNEDUCATED)

IF SOMEONE PICKS MALPHITE, HE WONT EVEN FUCKING LAND THE COMBO AND AGAIN, HE CALLS YOU STUPID

-----

I really wonder how its like at your servers :/
My last game was 0-11
Jungler didnt pass through the river to gank, didnt say that he was going to my lane, he wasnt even level 6 and boom, fed ekko -_-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Are you guys having a fucking giggle?!?

You still suck Rawwrh get good.

No but seriously I never mean to be harsh, I'm just hyper critical less you'll fall into the Dunning-Krueger effect massively prevalent in bronze/silver/whatever level play
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Are you guys having a fucking giggle?!?

You still suck Rawwrh get good.

No but seriously I never mean to be harsh, I'm just hyper critical less you'll fall into the Dunning-Krueger effect massively prevalent in bronze/silver/whatever level play

I mean, Im getting better babe :u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hit level 30 yesterday, decided I might want to go ahead and start my promos, then realized I have no runes whatsoever...
Originally Posted by Eatoon View Post
I hit level 30 yesterday, decided I might want to go ahead and start my promos, then realized I have no runes whatsoever...

As said a little bit ago, hold off on starting your promos. Play more, get comfortable with the game. Know about 2 champions per position. You don't want to rush into it and be stuck in bronze for the whole season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm perfectly comfortable in every lane, and I do have at least 2 champions that I know very well, but I don't feel confident that I'll be able to do enough damage without runes. According to my friends I will get shit on if I play without them.
Originally Posted by Eatoon View Post
I'm perfectly comfortable in every lane, and I do have at least 2 champions that I know very well, but I don't feel confident that I'll be able to do enough damage without runes. According to my friends I will get shit on if I play without them.

What's your nickname and server you play on. I want to make of you so you wouldn't jump into promos. The fact that you don't have runes and consider playing rankeds alone makes me sad as fuck.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
hear me out

play well and you won't be in bronze

Nah. Even if you play well as long as your team mates are AFKer/feeder idiots. You'll still lose :<
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Ive been playing with my silver3 friends, played with a diamond satanist, and other fegs. Only problem are the team mates. The team mates here suck that ill give an example...

PERSON WHO AUTOLOCKS YASUO ASKS AND FORCES SOMEONE TO USE MALPHITE...

IF NO ONE PICKS MALPHITE, HE WILL CALL HIS TEAM MATES "BOBO"(STUPID/UNEDUCATED)

IF SOMEONE PICKS MALPHITE, HE WONT EVEN FUCKING LAND THE COMBO AND AGAIN, HE CALLS YOU STUPID

-----

I really wonder how its like at your servers :/
My last game was 0-11
Jungler didnt pass through the river to gank, didnt say that he was going to my lane, he wasnt even level 6 and boom, fed ekko -_-

Thanks you pare! Amen! Preach this shit! I have developed a distinct hate for my fellow countrymen when it comes to online games now :>
They really, really act like idiots, especially the ones who live on he slums and shit. >_> their playstyle combined with their use of our language is naaaasty.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I lived my first 8 years of my life in the Philippines. I know how it is there.

I've known guys who would grind the fuck out of Ragnarok and Dota All-Stars for 4 hours straight. Some of them don't even have any education.

But imagine how these people are with LoL...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays