Ranking
you have no idea eh? you even dont understand the meaning of the song.. do ya?
*sarcastic voice*

I kinda want this on LP, I really like the album art. I'm a bit disappointed with the album in general though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I like it I love psychedelic music.. and especialy when its produced by good musicians..

this is less psychedlic.. or kinda jazz psychedelic

and another band with mclaughlin ..

Mclaughlin and mahavishnu are great, i only found out about shakti a week ago or so.

Some amazingly good fusion. If i had only known about them a year ago, i could've gone to that.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Damn.. thx for that great stuff.. all the music you post is really inspiring to me.
So guys, are you planning to go to any concert this year? which one?

I'm going to Arch Enemy (War Eternal tour) on february 6. Super excited to get there.
Concerts aren't really my thing. And the artists/music I like to listen too isn't really the concert type.
But that seems cool. ;)
The only one I know for certain that I'm going to is Nightwish/Sabaton in April. I'm also going to Warped Tour in the summer, and hopefully some smaller ones on the side.
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
So guys, are you planning to go to any concert this year? which one?

I'm going to Arch Enemy (War Eternal tour) on february 6. Super excited to get there.

I might be going to see Marilyn Manson. Other then that probably not. My mom goes and sees Kid Rock every other year, so maybe that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Private View Post
The only one I know for certain that I'm going to is Nightwish/Sabaton in April. I'm also going to Warped Tour in the summer, and hopefully some smaller ones on the side.

I almost went to Sabaton for less than 80usd, but we needed 18 people to rent a bus and we just got 3 folks, that was sad.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I might be going to see Marilyn Manson. Other then that probably not. My mom goes and sees Kid Rock every other year, so maybe that.

Marilyn Manson is cool, I'm not a fan of his music but he has some cool songs, hope you can make it to the concert