Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Indiana Jones Survival
Hey

So first off let me just thank you all so much for being patient and waiting for this mod, if it wasn't for you my mods would not get as much attention as they do. Second let me thank mister RossBarker for the amazing collaboration you are about to see, without him the detail wouldn't look as good.

Now there are a few changes in this mod some more noticeable than others:
Spears have snuffed it.
Boulder have been smashed like eggy-weggys.
Closing walls have been slowed down.
The closing door has been slowed down.
New scissor pole ready to give you the old in-out-in-out.

Although all that has changed the goal is still the same, get to the end without dying!

Screenshot

Attached Files
indianajones.tbm (50.2 KB, 121 views)
Last edited by anditsgone; Feb 28, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

I like the idea, it's really nice. It needs more decoration and I guess you should make it, uhm... more tomby? Add some rocks, torches and stuff.
I agree strongly with WorldEater on the idea of rocks and torches, and I'm assuming that a large boulder will roll down, too? It'd be cool to see some lava, or something like that, and some different shades of brown to top the cake, and heck, why not put some ores in the wall, too?
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Similar to what ross said, put a boulder on top of the canyon so it can roll down and break down the bridge, taking you down into the lava if you get to it too late.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Similar to what ross said, put a boulder on top of the canyon so it can roll down and break down the bridge, taking you down into the lava if you get to it too late.

That's a sweet idea
Originally Posted by anditsgone View Post
Hey

This thread, for now, is just a keepsake while I test the timing with all of my traps in the mod. I need to make sure that they are triggered correctly in game only then will I be able to move on with detail and a finish for this.

CNC NEEDED

Screenshot

meh i played this a bit world eater is right and some outher guy that posted the traps should go off a bit slower
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
meh i played this a bit world eater is right and some outher guy that posted the traps should go off a bit slower

Stop. Quoting. The. First. Post.
It's annoying and unnecessary. Just say what you have to say.
Anyways, I'll try it out later. More screenshots would be useful though.