Toribash
Original Post
A new thread about trans
Because the last one went to shit and had very little direction.

Ok, things to focus on (if your post does not do so it will probably be deleted because of how this threads predecessor ended up so keep that in mind):

Is being trans a disorder and is it of a necessarily of a harmful nature? We have seen that it is often indicative of mental disorders which are unquestionably harmful. However, if those are treatable in a way which maintains the transgender feelings then it is not being transgender which is causing the actual harm.

Are the various other disorders which have been linked with being trans a result of the same biological difference which causes the trans itself or due to societies attitude to transgender people in general?

Is automatically supporting those who come out as transgender without looking into it as a potentially bad thing as bad as automatically disapproving of those who come out in a way which is often immediately branded buy others as bigoted?

Can we all agree that Kessi is an idiot?

Is the growing support for transgender individuals the result of society advancing towards wider empathy or is it just people bandwagoning so as not to be seen as ignorant?

How many of the people who come out as trans are actually confusing another disorder with the desire to be another gender? For example the urge to be someone else could be confused with hating the gender of your own body idk.

Ok? If other suitable topics turn up I will try to add them. If you wouldn't mind, at least at the start, could you quote the questions you are addressing in your post so it is less confusing for all of them.

A word of advice, try to limit the number of lines of discussion you try to cover at once, it will help stop the discussion getting mixed up and allow us to know what we are arguing about for longer.

Good luck and try to do better than last time. I will be in an exam till about 18:00 GMT and Ele is probably sleeping right now so try to behave yourselves. The only people who will be moderating this thread until I get back will be people who can infract you and those aren't people you want to annoy. Saving shitposts till I get back would be a favourable survival trait for your accounts.
Good morning sweet princess