ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Expect Ecto
It's not polished yet, but the clan war system is here. More updates are coming, and with them, more ecto. At the end of this post I'll list some challenges and prizes/ecto for those who are interested.

Clan wars are effectively item duels between clans. Here's how it works:

http://forum.toribash.com/clan_war.php

1. invite another clan
2. send some items to the clan monster (ClanMonster)
3. click "load items"
4. drag some items across and offer your prize
5. lock in your opponents prize to start the war
6. go ingame and start fighting

Wars can last for several days, and games will be recorded from all servers. Friendly games between you and your opposing clan are not possible during a war(at least not yet). If you have played several games in a war, you may want to wait to make sure other players from your clan get a chance.

During the war you'll see messages ingame telling you what the score is. You will not be able to quit your clan during a war. If a war exceeds its time limit, it will keep recording if too few games have been played, or if there is a tie.

After a war, prizes are distributed upon viewing the clan war page. If you have played in the war, and you want to quit your clan, do it after browsing to that page ;o

Don't send items to the clan monster until you're sure you're going to have a war. They only get distributed at the end of a war.

Prizes go to whoever beats the most players from the other clan, or whoever has enough qi, or whoever donated the prize to the clan monster if they are still in the winning clan.

The idea of the clan ranks is, if you want to find another clan to fight, look at the top of the list. Points from clan events and wars will decay, but no to zero. I expect there will need to be some refinements made to this ranking system, but I'll figure out what to do once people start using it.

Ranks are seen here: http://forum.toribash.com/clan_list.php

Challenges
Some of these will depend on whether or not I can get the items or stuff. Post screenshots where possible or necessary. If you don't have at least 3 players fighting on each side clan in these wars, I may or may not give prize. So get 10 people to play if you can.

TC prizes will be sent to clan banks or clan leaders. You must specify where to send it. Preferably have it written in the first post of your clan thread so it shows up here: http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php

Ecto is going to be the clan war color.

- First clan to win a war with 30 games or more will get 1,234 TC. The participating members of the losing clan will each receive an ecto grip. Claimed by Infinity and Cobras.
- First clan to reach rank 1 will get 4,567 TC. Win wars and post a screen shot of the clan list with your clan at the top. Claimed by Infinity.
- First clan to win 5 clan wars will get 12,345 TC. War history will be, for now messily, displayed at the bottom of the clan war page. Claimed by Infinity.
- First clan to beat 5 different clans will receive 23,456 TC worth of ecto items. Claimed by Infinity.
- First clan to win 5 wars in a row will get 34,567 TC. Any member who played in all five of these wars will receive an ecto grip. Claimed by Infinity.
- First clan to win 10 clan wars will receive 23,456 TC and ecto usertitles for any member who played in most of the wars. Claimed by Infinity.
- First clan to beat 10 different clans will receive 34,567 TC and ecto motion trails for any member who played in most of the wars. Claimed by Infinity.
- The next clan to overtake [Infinity] and reach rank 1 before 2014 will get 12,346 TC with ecto forces for any members involved in most of the wars. Claimed by Evolution.

- First member to win 3 games in a row during a clan war wearing full ecto will receive: full ecto (just for that individual). Post screen shots of each win, showing the chat logs of the clan war scores. Claimed by lucassk10 (Infinity)
- First clan to get a "mod mark error" during a clan war, without assistance from a clan mod or staff member, will get ecto torsos for all members in the clan at the start of the war. We'd also like to see a screenshot.

Challenges valid from 2013-11-27 (wars before this wont be counted)
- Reach 400 points from events or wars. 5 ecto emotes and 15,000 TC. Claimed by Apex.
- Reach 20 wars with an average score of 10. 5 ecto DQ rings and 15,000 TC. Claimed by The Last Legion.
- Get more than 20 points in a clan war. Ecto blood for any member that won 2 or more games in that war (including members from the losing clan if they also got enough points) and 20,000 TC for the winning clan. Claimed by TLL and Experience
- 10 or more points per war for 10 consecutive wars. 5 ecto ghosts and 24,000 TC. Claimed by WarHead

I will probably add larger prizes for harder challenges once people start on the ones here already. Expect more ecto.
Last edited by Fish; May 24, 2014 at 03:51 AM.
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
As for the prize "Ecto Usertitle", will it be permanent?

It will stay until you change it. So if you have toriprime and set a new usertitle, you wont be able to get it back.
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
And is it really usertitle and not user text?

Yes. However, I do intend to give out each different type of ecto item. So you'll see both usertitles and user text eventually.
Originally Posted by W1LL14M View Post
1st Infinity.

Very good. I'll send your prize out soon.
The official Expect Ecto group
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=4441
Join
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
There needs to be a link in the clans tab at the top. Just so we can get there easier.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

- First clan to win 5 clan wars will get 12,345 TC. War history will be, for now messily, displayed at the bottom of the clan war page.

Print

Infinity again :3
Last edited by Will; Nov 9, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Fish
- First clan to beat 5 different clans will receive 23,456 TC worth of Ecto items.

Infinity Again!

^
R.I.P Static
moneshot and zomfier have received their ecto grips.

All TC prizes sent to lucassk10 and W1LL14M for the other 3 challenges.

I will put more up sooner with greater prizes.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
- First clan to win 5 wars in a row will get 34,567 TC. Any member who played in all five of these wars will receive an Ecto grip.

Yes, again.