Toribash
Original Post
Serenity Replay Contest
I am still making more mods for future tournaments, but in the mean time, I decided to make a replay contest, since the in-game contest was kinda a failure. (in the aspect that only a few that signed up actually got to compete) so, this is a replay contest...this contest is......hard as hell, but that is what you should expect from serenity mods. Anyways, the contest is called "F**k Those Gold Balls" it's simple....you follow the course to find the gold balls at end, and have fun on the adventure. *this is a solo mod only for replays*

Rules:
1. You must complete the course in a single run, as in no replay hacking (that's cheating....why it's called hacking)
2. To claim the prize your tori's hand must touch one of the gold balls at the end.
3. Have fun, and show off your tori control skill again for me.

There will be only two winners in this contest.....the first two players to provide proof that they got to the gold balls and touched them wins, and the contest is over, or on the end date of Feb. 20 either way. Each winner will earn themselves 20,000 tc, and good luck as always *note, you may change the frames per turn if you wish*

*below is the mod you must use*
-----
Cause of uke's placement you will need to enter free-cam mode to view the runs people post for contest. thanks
Attached Files
Serenity_FTGB.tbm (38.1 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 3, 2017 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
Originally Posted by Bavaros View Post
my replay..... not an entry (cause i am hosting it) cause of uke's placement you will need to enter free-cam mode to view the runs people post for contest. thanks

Your replay is broken. We need the test mod you made it in or it won't work.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
yeah, the first replay had the pull from impossible duo mod, i had to take pull away for people who made it to plummet part of map, just ignore my replay for now, cause the mod it was used for wasn't contest ready....and i also deleted it to make the new one for contest...i'll delete that replay, and post another one with fixed mod. thanks for reminding me about it.
-----
my FTGB failure run in the rules I said a single run as a replay, you may post as many as you wish....create more of a challenge for others to wanna beat your distance If you post a failure replay, can you put "F**k those gold balls" before you fail...kinda be funny, you don't have to, but yeah, do it :P
Attached Files
FTGB failure.rpl (420.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 3, 2017 at 04:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no...only rules you can change are the frames per turn, but good question though
spawn are you using the mod above, cause your replay is on the in-game survive contest mod i already hosted.
Are we allowed to take short cuts if we want to? I got onto the top of the red room by letting the platform throw me up there.
hmmm, well that sounds awesome yeah, as long as your still following the course, your simply taking a different approach, if the replay looks like you cheated in any way, i will let you know, but your still kinda at beginning, so I can't count that as cheating or short cut, keep up the good work
-----
but nightflow just remember that if you take the roof approach the next one has the triangle shape on it, so be careful, cause you need to land close to center of the platform after the lasers to approach the twisted bridge at a good angle
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 4, 2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yea I had to squish the rooftop approach, I went through it and the tunnel the twisted bridge is complicated af. I can't seem to get across it fast enough.