Toribash
Original Post
Tron Recruitment

Tron Recruitment Requirements Tell me your belt, age, best mods. Tell me what you can bring to our clan. Tell me about yourself irl and in-game It is written in Free Form paragraphs
My focken aplickation
Aight , listen up 'ere my guy
Belt : Brown
best mods: aikido , judo , boxshu , parkour (kinda training that one tough)
what can i bring : i plan to help revive this obviously dying clan
about me : can get competitive , im usually pretty chill , i like parkouring , i can do hangouts pretty well (i usually have fun) , usualy use discord , not too mature sometimes :/ , i listen to some funky music (gorillaz , vaporwave-like , rock , 80's/90's music)
Last edited by inyoface22; Dec 18, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
Tron is coming back and coming back HARD. if you want to help us build this clan APPLY NOW!!!
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
Pretty cool clan, join anyone?
Username: rmc234
Belt: Black
Mods: Akido, ABD, Judofraq
Reason I want to Join: because Tron appears to be a very talented team and I would love to bring my talent to Tron.
Pros: Love criticism, enjoy tips on improving, always try my hardest, chill
Time: Eastern Standard Time
Love, rmc♥
Originally Posted by rmc234 View Post
Reason I want to Join: because Tron appears to be a very talented team and I would love to bring my talent to Tron.
Love, rmc♥

Kasai:

make this a little longer please (tell us about yourself and more about why you'd want to join), also i'm available to test you tomorrow at 4 pm (GMT +1)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Reason I want to Join: because Tron appears to be a very talented team and I would love to bring my talent to Tron. I also have played against a few of the members of this team and they are tough as hell. I know that joining this team will make me better, and the rest of this team better. I hope also to participate in a lot of wars.
Things About me: Watches too much Youtube, pretty thick hair, from Michigan, loves taquitos
Love, rmc♥
Originally Posted by rmc234 View Post
Reason I want to Join: because Tron appears to be a very talented team and I would love to bring my talent to Tron. I also have played against a few of the members of this team and they are tough as hell. I know that joining this team will make me better, and the rest of this team better. I hope also to participate in a lot of wars.
Things About me: Watches too much Youtube, pretty thick hair, from Michigan, loves taquitos
Love, rmc♥

Application looks better, when do you have time to be tested?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
ok Rmc i Accept You!!!