Ranking
it would require an environment mod with cleverly placed slings or bouncy parts. using this would diminish the skill value of achieving the move you described to just about nothing.

another way is what some people already told here, text-editing the replay. that would also diminish the gameplay skill value of the replay, but would show magnificent, near superhuman skills in mathematics and visualization of space in one's mind.

in short, using only a simple, non-environment mod in the game, this move is impossible to execute, because it is based on a gravity-defying jump and being able to rotate in the middle of that jump without anything to kick from, hence being impossible with the known laws of physics in effect. and since simple tasks as walking are very hard in toribash, something completely defying possibility (unless involving a glitch or such) is completely out of the picture.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Lolz. Archlurps watches Naruto XP
..and I felt so knowledgeable when the whole first page was like "WHAT?"

Good luck with it..Rock Lee. (:P)
I don't watch naruto. I've seen a similar move in tekken, and i know that Japanese martial arts fiction has that sorta jumps, from that and his slightly unclear explanation of it, I was pretty sure what the move is like, or at least why it's impossible in real life and TB.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Hehe, the lotus is pretty cool, but would be almost impossible to do on toribash.
A vertical kick up into the air, then dissappearing, then reappearing above uke, holding him then piledrivering him into the ground.