Ranking
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the clan. If you wanna know a bit more about me read my app, theres no point in repeating myself there. If you wanna talk, ill be on discord pretty much 24/7, or you can find me in game! I hope to talk to some of you guys soon and thanks for letting me into the clan!
I'm disappointed in your sig..... anyways Hi and welcome to evil my dude
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Hello [Evil] clan. (sorry for invading)From [Damned] clan i am going to thank your member felipao

Felipao supported the kok movement.
That means, felipao is kok confident person, which isn't afraid to reveal and proud of himself. And we are proud for him. And you should be proud too.

proof of his bravery and self-confidence

btw
nice kok
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
Hello [Evil] clan. (sorry for invading)From [Damned] clan i am going to thank your member felipao

Felipao supported the kok movement.
That means, felipao is kok confident person, which isn't afraid to reveal and proud of himself. And we are proud for him. And you should be proud too.

proof of his bravery and self-confidence

btw
nice kok

Nice kok!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it