Ranking
i suggest we start out small with some free or low tc but entertaining events. perhaps see who can make a replay with a certain amount of dismemberments or something similar. it doesn't have to be a tourney but i think that if we could do an event like that we should have a set of judges.

the more people involved the better
You don't say?
im alright with contributing for tourneys, but i cnt contribute too much
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
I agree, hosting inclan events would be super cool. I am totally up for that idea and I can contribute tc once I finish selling my flames.
i bidded on ur flame lul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Bid accepted :P. Once I get some money I am going to start hosting events for the clan and entire toribash community :P
At the moment I have 4500 tc but I could make it 5000 or 6000 (or 3000) by betting or even 14k by winning a tourney
perhaps see who can make a replay with a certain amount of dismemberments or something similar. it doesn't have to be a tourney but i think that if we could do an event like that we should have a set of judges.

If the judges can be in the clan as long as they don't participate themselfs, I would like to be one, because I never participate in replay competitions ;)
I wouldn't like to be a judge that much but I will sometimes . I like competing in competitions and stuff.
Well if i get some tc ill try to give you guys tc i have 222 tc no joke. I would like to try out my replays in the dm comp im to nice i would give people higher scores than they should get. :3
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
i suggest we start out small with some free or low tc but entertaining events. perhaps see who can make a replay with a certain amount of dismemberments or something similar. it doesn't have to be a tourney but i think that if we could do an event like that we should have a set of judges.

the more people involved the better

This is a very good idea how about we do this but, it has to be ingame and a certin mod. like wushufixed.tbm or lenshu3.

i got 8k to throwdown on the events
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]