Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] :: NEW SPAR MOD! ::
spar mod; set in a temple-esque enviroment. fight each other, one with the most points at the end wins. 1.5k mf, -30 gravity, usual spar settings.

original map, not inspired by any other mod

SCREENSHOTS;(and mod, )
Attached Images
screenshot-04-18-39-12.bmp (2.64 MB, 101 views)
screenshot-04-18-39-18.bmp (2.64 MB, 21 views)
screenshot-04-18-39-24.bmp (2.64 MB, 9 views)
Attached Files
nervau_spar_temple.tbm (35.7 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by nerv; Jun 5, 2016 at 03:44 AM.
There are so many "temple spar" mods but ok
It has some nice stairs and etc.
Probably I liked it, gonna test it in public servers.
Yeah the idea has been used before, It looks good but you should try to start doing more risky things, some asimetrical mods with small details. Gj tho
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Well, I can't download it, so I'll base my feedback on the screenshots.

I think the two block/elevations on each sides of both tori and uke are a bit redundant. Having just a flat floor and the slight elevation in the middle would make much more sense imo.

On top of that, you could add some more interactivity with what appears to be lava in the middle (?) (I was actually thinking of doing something similar with like a sword in the middle, and when you pull it out you could have a panel with thrust closing itself afterward.. king Arthur style for a proper flaming sword).

And you could either decorate the walls and remain very traditional in your spar map, or try something a bit original, make them high, and have some kind of vertical spar map with like grips and stuff..

I think all these little points could improve your mod, but apart from that I really like your colour panel (something I always struggle to get right myself), and the environmental aspect is very clean by itself.

Looking forward to see how this mod will evolve