Ranking
ghosting is bad and looks very bad, especially in this replay
around frame 419 your leg extends a little bit, pretty noticeable
your arms are all over the place extending and contracting a little bit, sometimes its really stiff like 350, twitched a little bit and was weird how stiff it was while you rotated but i guess youre not really looking for perfection
it was pretty cool
i was eating a sour patch because im trash i didnt even go trick or treating we just have these and i almost choked
this replay almost killed me
fuckin
TRIPLE SKEET
and 6 + 5 dm
FUK gg10of10gobecomekingohwaityoualreadyare
-----
EDIT HOLD UP I JUST CHANGED THE MOD TO FOOTMOD AND ALL OF THE DMS ARE THE SAME ASIDE FROM A CHEST DM
THIS REPLAY IS ACTUALLY ALMOST NO DIFFERENT THEN WHEN YOU TURN ON INSTAGIB AAAAAAA
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Nov 1, 2016 at 04:58 AM.
first boom:
OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

second boom:
OOOHHHH MYYYY FUCKIIING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Skeets:
WHOOOAH

man, teach me how to boom, i need it....
but seriously, that booms were expected,but not that way, this is too much for me....i've even edited 1 frame before to see if those dms was real, AND IT FUCKING IS!
now make us a full body dm.
Last edited by pusga; Nov 1, 2016 at 01:34 AM. Reason: pls dont stretch the page
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
So uh. That was great. Very great. Every dm seemed to have a bunch of power behind it resulting in some pretty dank dms. I like the opener but I feel you could have gotten a bit more creative with it. Also rip dm is nice. Also crossed legs pose needs to be a thing.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Great work, man.
Your speed is incredible as always. Also 400k damage with 4 hits is pretty neat.
Also I never saw a pose like that. very interesting :>

I appreciate that every time I watch your replays i can see something i never saw before.
evil Führer of Evil