Ranking
Original Post
My offtime
Sorry for the long fading away guys, but lots of things was and still are happening at my reallife.

Dunno how many of you know that I'm fighting around with depressions but thats one of the reason why I stepped backed from toribash so heavily. The shit running behind the scenes was freaking me out. Added up with the company "problems" (things went too big, was working out a full new administration level/organization for it to keep my own workload a little less outpowering) and some other private stuff the only way for me to catch breath and calm down was, to stop any things without major priority that raise my stresslevel ways more.

I'm still not that healthy atm, still fighting with insomnia and the depressions but also trying to get my feets back into tb, even if it will be only forum side for the beginning.

Anyway, I hope everything runs well in here, still have a shitload of PM's to read and also a big amount of songs to finish (yeah, one thing I did while being faded away, check my sig )

So please be patient with me. I will do my best to get back on the old level of activity
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Gute Besserung Viper!
Nimm dir alle Zeit die du brauchst und trenne dich von allem was dir schadet und/oder zu viel ist, soweit dies möglich ist.
Woah, just saw this.

Loneliness is a fatal disease, eh

Get well o7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER