Toribash
may as well apply too - member/teacher whichever is fine

Name: ryan
GMT/UTC: utc+10
Reason For Joining: i enjoy talking about code + i enjoy helping people
Personal Interests/Hobbies: varies, mostly playing fps though
Experience: ~10 years messing around in various languages, maintaining + building websites, maintaining + scripting for gameservers, reverse engineering + hacking games (although i've only really made a couple of actually useful hacks)

at the moment i primarily use C, python, bash and perl in that order - but i have a little experience with most popular/well-known languages and a fair few that aren't as widely known. i enjoy messing with new toys
ACCEPTED you definitely know what you are talking about those suggestions for the tutorial were great added as teacher welcome m8.
Why am I not in the members list? >.>
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
You didn't apply for teacher or even say you wanted to be a teacher.
Make a teacher application and you will be considered for a teacher role/position.
Teacher Application
Name: BlueEvil
GMT/UTC: +2/+1 (currently +1)
Reason: I'm not a pro but im well known to the important basics of some languages
What Code Languages Do You Know: C++, C#, html, css, javascript, angular, assambled systems
-----
i would also suggest you to used the free version of microsoft visual studio
which version you want to use is up to you...

think of if you really want to work or just learn with something by doing that

newer versions can read old visual studio files, but newer version logically cant be opened in older version becuz some things always changes and cant be read by the IDE anymore
-----
"visual studio express"
Last edited by BlueEvil; Sep 28, 2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Blue Evil ACCEPTED for teacher role.
You are expected to be on here at least once a week.
If not you will be downgraded to a member.