Ranking
Original Post
Head based on the image
Hi guys! I need somebody to remake -snip-
I want it to cover all my head coz now it looks like a mask. Also u could polish this texture a little bit. This is a head of Psycho from Borderlands so if u need to see how it has to look - just google
prize: up to 1k
Last edited by phail; Jun 25, 2015 at 01:10 AM.
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-
hi, it's my understanding that the image you posted is a head made by someone else that you want remade for you. This is against the market rules so I've removed this image from the post. If I misunderstood and you made that texture and you just want someone to remake and remap it properly for you, put the link back in. My bad if this is the case.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
hi, it's my understanding that the image you posted is a head made by someone else that you want remade for you. This is against the market rules so I've removed this image from the post. If I misunderstood and you made that texture and you just want someone to remake and remap it properly for you, put the link back in. My bad if this is the case.

a little missunderstanding. my friend made this image for me and gave me permission for it. he just don't have time to do it so we decided to post it here (dunno if it's legal) . i'll place it back if i find this out :/
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-