Toribash
Original Post
[R] 512x512 Anime Head
Hey guys and gals I'm looking to get myself a new permanent head texture.

My Tori

dl and lp my tori in game for a better look if you need.
I would like head to go well with either Quicksilver/Acid or Quicksilver/Adamantium. If you would like to use other colors besides the pairs I have listed please ask me first so I can see if I will want to buy joints to match it or not. I would like it to be an anime themed head with a with either a slight girlish look to it or just a really attractive male face.

If you're having trouble coming up with something on your own I wouldn't mind if you based it off an actual anime character. Like some of these.
The Idea of Rin Okumura is probably my favorite person to make a head after.

Characters

My budget for this is 20k at max as of this moment, if I get more TC in the future I will increase it.

Please submit WIPS of anything you are working on so I can keep from wasting your time if I don't like it, and if you want to discuss what to do for the head just leave a reply here and we can work out the finer details of the head together. And on second thought I think if anyone has the skill to do a decent Rin Okumura head with the flames, demon eyes, and pointy teeth then I might be really interested in that.
-----
These are some heads on other players that I really like the style of.

Nerobe

Flash

Last edited by Kohta; Jul 1, 2015 at 04:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •