Ranking
Original Post
New game ideas!
i couldn't find a thread to put ideas so i put it here

Here are my ideas

A starter saver, well we all have our starters, why not be able to save the moves to we can press a button and have our starter ready to use.

More than 2 players per match!, wouldn't it be cool if we had a feature where we can have more than 2 people in a match?, a much as this would be a big step, it would make the queues quicker and the battles have more thought, i'm not saying every game has it, I just mean you can set how many players in a match.

This one is small but cool, if your steam friends are in a server the server name would be in a different color to indicate that they are, to make it good for non steamers maybe adding a friends list would be cool.

So those are my ideas, leave yours as a reply and lets hope to get noticed and get our ideas in;)
here is an idea,

what if we could have a mod that allowed more then two people playing at a time, like a team vs team, or red vs blue, and the mod would be something like ABD or Mushu accept called something else

i have been thinking about something like this for a while and i didn't know if thats even possible to do

i also think that would be a good way to interact in wars and make them more fun and competitive
-----
well i just read the feed and saw that this was already talked about it i agree with Fluxorious and think that it will be fun
Last edited by toogood117; Mar 1, 2016 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I didn't name myself "toogood" for nothing