ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Backgrounds
So, I had an idea (possibly terrible, but hear me out). I think it'd be cool if you could apply a background to your clan thread. Something like this

horrid example

Just thought this would be neat and make clans look better when presented on their home page. This would be for official clans only, i'd say.

Any suggestions to add?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Since the size of the page changes depending on the text and on the number of ranks and members, the image would be cropped looped or distorted which would be unfortunate since it is a nice idea
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Since the size of the page changes depending on the text and on the number of ranks and members, the image would be cropped looped or distorted which would be unfortunate since it is a nice idea

same thing happens with post backgrounds, you can just make it bigger on purpose, i stretched mine so it wouldn't loop back on bigger posts like events.
Well you can add a limit to the photo size (e.g: 1000xblah blah), To make it fit the clan thread(or the clan board w/e).
I prefer it as a clan board background not for a clan thread(since the thread size might vary if it was an event thread or an art thread).