ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Logo Request
I am looking to buy a personal logo. I would like a lightish orange and white (NOT tabby) cat with it's tail sort of resting on my name or just w/e looks good. Other than those requirements, just make it look good. I would like it to be in a similar style to the image included(like the sorta cartoon-y effect). Price: I am not looking to spend a lot. Whoever makes the best can offer a price and if it's not too much i will pay it. I will not pay more than about 1.5k, maybe 2k.
Last edited by Nepo; Apr 24, 2008 at 08:38 PM.
i think none beside cevius could make such a logo in that style >_>
you must be very great etc D:
well...someone could draw that with his/her hands >_> if someone is a anime designer
Sorry, i don't. Just make it lightish-orange with white spots on it. Not striped, and if i find a pic that would show what i want i will post it.
Oh darn it, I knew I should've waited for better colour description. I've basically been doing a calico cat. Take a look, Ill get started on the orange w/white spots version.
Attached Thumbnails
calicocat.jpg  
Not bad, the orange is a little dull though. Also i was thinking it would be standing looking like it was rubbing up against the back of the logo with it's tail up. If that's too complicated it should be ok if it's sitting like in that one.
Well, basically I now need to restart completely in order to get what you want. Next time include more in your initial description. Anyways, if you do want me to restart, no worries, just let me know so I don't keep colouring the current one. I'll go grab something to eat in the meantime.
Last edited by Sandling; Jul 31, 2007 at 12:16 AM.
Sorry i didn't include more detail, if you can do the thing i suggested then you should restart. And no, i don't really care what the font is as long as it's cool.