Ranking
Original Post
FIFA world cup
Well, as many of you could know, the most relevant tourney of football/soccer is coming, and its about a month for its start. I would know what are your opinions on some of the most known teams who are not in a super good moment at the present, for example:

England: Lost David Beckham because an injury, and is lacking of good new players at the same level as Gerrard, Lampard, etc. Do you people think that England will make a good actuation in the cup?

France: Got the ticket to the cup in a really unfair way (Henry´s goal vs. Ireland) Do you people think that their condition without Zidane, Makelele and other historical good players from there would need some other unfair decisions? How does the French community feels about this goal?

Italy: Do you think that they could make a new achievement with the victory in there, with the level that Italian soccer is having at the moment? I mean, the Calcio has not as good level as it used to have, plus the last world championship achieved by them was not won with exceptional gameplay, anyways, that was always italian soccer, hard and closed.

Argentina: Well, its MY country, so I will try to be as less impartial as possible... there are lots of postures, for example, people complaining about Diego Maradona because he was coach only 2 times in local teams in here(both were a disaster), other versions complaining about Messi and his lack of goal with the Argentina shirt, and other versions saying that this will be the championship of our dreams wih players like Messi, Higuaín, Milito, Verón, and loooots of high level names. (Palermo >.>). What do you people think?

Brazil: This is a team I always liked, despite being argentinian, because always had a nice gameplay, and their style is quite entertaining. They will absolutely do a good cup, my only wish is that they could bring Ronaldo to the cup. Agree? Opinions?

Spain: Personally, my candidate. They have really good names over there, and the level of their players are above lots of others´ ones. Xavi, Iniesta, Torres, are just some players that makes difference in a pitch.

Germany: Nice team, I never liked it anyways, but they always made good presentations at the world championships, plus their names are not as much as they used to be. I don´t know lots about their players, anyways, so any opinion about this team could be nice. :P

Well, now I would like you to comment over here, and tell your opinions about this topic, which is really making mad at 2/3 of the world population ;-) You can comment over other teams too, like EEUU, mexico, Uruguay, etc.

Also, this link is relevant to the topic, so discuss your favourite team´s best phrase :P
I personally think Argentina is going to win, with Messi and all, because, lets face it, the little guy is unstoppable.
Hoss.
Well, I'm not really a big fan of soccer. I find quite despisable that since France won the world cup in 1998, each world cup there is a big build up around the team, and they did quite shit during last tournaments imo.
So, is Henry's goal a good/bad thing... I don't really care.
I guess Henry has lost quite a lot of advertisement contracts due to this, so somehow, he's already been "punished" for this bad move.

As I said some of the pupils I work with, like 1998, if France Team can go through the first qualifications doing pretty matches, I might tend to support them. But they first have to prove that they are worthy of my support (haha ^^).

TBH, I'm much more waiting for Rugby World Cup in which I hope France Team will do even better than during last VI Nations Tournament.

GO GO GO XV de France !
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Brazil bringing Ronaldo back is really stupid,I don't want a fat lazy guy in my team,his football glories are done,I thought calling Adriano was stupid,wonder what I could think about Ronaldo,I want to see Pato and Ronaldinho.I think they are better than the ones being called up right now,Robinho is in a Brazilian team now where he preforming averagely.
Originally Posted by william405 View Post
Brazil bringing Ronaldo back is really stupid,I don't want a fat lazy guy in my team,his football glories are done,I thought calling Adriano was stupid,wonder what I could think about Ronaldo,I want to see Pato and Ronaldinho.I think they are better than the ones being called up right now,Robinho is in a Brazilian team now where he preforming averagely.

Do you know what is Ronaldo? I mean, I guess you are brazilian, and why do you think on not calling a dude with his experience and goal cappacity? Have you seen him playing nowadays? He can do better than most of some players. I would bring him, although that could mean having him as substitute all the cup. He can be a good help with his experience, etc. over all the group. Also, he deserves it. IMO, one of the bests forward of all the history of the soccer.
Ronaldo clearly > Cristiano Ronaldo. Its not even up for debate.
Hoss.
clealry obvious.

Cristiano Ronaldo:
Club
Manchester United
Premier League (3): 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
FA Cup (1): 2003–04
League Cup (2): 2005–06, 2008–09
FA Community Shield (1): 2007
UEFA Champions League (1): 2007–08
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
Individual
UEFA Euro 2004 Team of the Tournament
FIFPro Special Young Player of the Year: 2004–05, 2005–06
Portuguese Footballer of the Year: 2006–07
UEFA Team of the Year: 2003–2004, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
FIFPro World XI: 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
PFA Young Player of the Year: 2006–07
PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2006–07, 2007–08
PFA Fans' Player of the Year: 2006–07, 2007–08
PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
FWA Footballer of the Year: 2006–07, 2007–08
Premier League Player of the Season: 2006–07, 2007–08
Premier League Player of the Month: November 2006, December 2006, January 2008, March 2008
Premier League Golden Boot: 2007–08
Barclays Merit Award: 2007–08
European Golden Shoe: 2007–08
UEFA Club Forward of the Year: 2007–08
UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2007–08
FIFPro World Player of the Year: 2007–08
Ballon d'Or: 2008
FIFA World Player of the Year: 2008
FIFA Ferenc Puskás Award: 2009
Onze d'Or: 2008
Bravo Award: 2004
World Soccer Player of the Year: 2008

Ronaldo:
Team:
Cruzeiro
Minas Gerais State League: 1994
Brazil Cup: 1993
PSV Eindhoven
KNVB Cup: 1996
Barcelona
Spanish Cup: 1997
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1997
Spanish Supercup: 1996
Internazionale
UEFA Cup: 1998
Real Madrid
Spanish League: 2003, 2007
Intercontinental Cup: 2002
UEFA Super Cup: 2002
Spanish Supercup: 2003
Corinthians
São Paulo State League: 2009
Brazil Cup: 2009
National team
FIFA World Cup: 1994, 2002; runner-up 1998
Copa América: 1997, 1999; runner-up 1995
FIFA Confederations Cup: 1997
1996 Summer Olympics: Bronze medal
Individual
Supercopa Libertadores Top Scorer: 1993-94
Campeonato Mineiro Top Scorer: 1993-94
Campeonato Mineiro Team of The Year: 1994
Eredivisie Top Scorer: 1994-95
La Liga Top Scorer: 1996-97,2003–2004
European Golden Boot: 1996-97
Don Balón Award La Liga Foreign Player of the Year: 1996-97
Copa América Final Most Valuable Player: 1997
Copa América Most Valuable Player: 1997
Confederations Cup All-Star Team: 1997
Cup Winners Cup Final Most Valuable Player: 1997
Cup Winners Cup Top Goal Scorer: 1996-1997
IFFHS World's Top Goal Scorer of the Year: 1997
UEFA Most Valuable Player: 1997-98
Serie A Footballer of the Year: 1997-98
Serie A Foreign Footballer of the Year: 1997-98
UEFA Best Forward: 1997-98
Bravo Award : 1995, 1997, 1998
FIFA World Cup Golden Ball: 1998
UEFA Cup Final Most Valuable Player: 1998
Copa América Top Scorer: 1999
Copa América All-Star Team: 1997, 1999
FIFA World Player of the Year: 1996, 1997, 2002
Ballon D'or: 1997, 2002
World Soccer Magazine World Player of The Year: 1996,1997.2002
Onze d'Or: 1997, 2002
FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2002
FIFA 100
FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 1998, 2002
FIFA World Cup Final Most Valuable Player: 2002
FIFA World Cup Top Scorer: 2002
Intercontinental Cup Most Valuable Player: 2002
UEFA Team of The Year: 2002
Laureus Comeback of the Year: 2002
Strogaldo De Legendary Award 2002
BBC Sports Personality of the Year Overseas Personality: 2002
La Liga South American Player of the Year: 1996-97, 2002–03
Golden Foot: 2006
Brazilian National Hall of Fame inducated: Class of 2006
Serie A Player of the Decade: 1997-2007
France Football Magazine: Starting eleven of all-time: 2007
FIFA World Cup All-Time Scoring Leader
Campeonato Paulista Best Player: 2009
Goal.com : Player of a decade : Winner 2000-2010

A bit of a difference ;)
I'd like to see ronaldo play for inter. Old as he may be, he can probably match drogba nowadays.
Hoss.
oh man i am for germany ^^
because i life in germany
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay, I'm a big fan of soccer, so here goes what I think about them:

England: I myself think that England it's not a good candidate to win the cup. It was a very strong and powerful team years ago, but now it's a weak team.
France: Well, I am French. And I know that that goal was unfair and yeah, we shouldn't have got that ticket you said for the world cup, I concur with you. but we still have to considerate that France still has a strong team with players such as Henry (though I know his goal to Ireland was unfair >.>), Ribery and so on, although it lost historical good players, as you said. I say that this country will at least reach quarter finals and it's not because I'm French, I say this because I think France can still have a good act at the cup with what I explained above.
Italy: Well, I didn't have time to watch or 'study' to say it for some way this country. But it's players at not that good at they used to be. When I last saw Italy's team, I thought they had had a very good and strong team with players like Materazzi, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Inzaghi, etc. But I can't really judge this team, since I didn't even see these guys playing.
Argentina: Well, this country is actually a good candidate to win the cup. I didn't really heard what people opine about them. But I think that if the people you said combine together (because yeah, it's obvious, Messi doesn't play that good because he does not need to, with the money he's winning at Barcelona, he's not going to break his legs on a friendly match) they'll make a good championship. So, good luck Tinerr and Argentina!
Brazil: Extremely the winner of the FIFA worldcup 2010. Awesome team with such good gameplay and fairly style as you said. Nothing more to say.
Also, I don't think it's a good idea to bring Ronaldo to this team because of the fact that this guy is not fit to play and kind of 'lost' his ability to play as well as Ronaldinho did too. But it still has good players to compensate the lost of abilities of these two guys.
Spain: I totally concur with you. This team is, for my mind, going to play the finals with Brazil. And I like this country because it's players are awesome, although their names are not that famous.
Germany: I don't like this team. But it's players are as good as they used to be, Bayern Munich has the best players of this country, with which, I think they'll do a good cup.

So, there you go. I hope you like my opinions!
asdasd