ES Recruitment Drive
who plays toribash anyways :v
Speaking about games, as I'm waiting for my graphics dude to finish textures for my main project I've started creating a fighting game.
What do you guys think about custom combat builds (like absolver style) and creating your own special attacks based on chi control and elements manipulation? Kinda like naruto lol
All real time gameplay ofc.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Can I give a real big yes to that?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
yeet
I mean the game itself won't be super hard to code, the problem comes with multiplayer implementation.
Real time servers (such as photon quantum wich is the best shot so far) costs ~10k usd/year.
Of course there are cheaper alternatives but not as reliable such as unity multiplayer service - unet. It costs anywhere from 150$-450$ per month for 500 CCU depends on the game's bandwidth.
-----
Gonna make it single player only so far and try something like kickstarter
Last edited by Aadame; Sep 21, 2018 at 03:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Pretty good. I dont think I did that well on the collabs to be honest. Also, me and zibril are still making the ending for the collab, so the replay might change

you did all the good parts wtf.
seems interesting.
finish the singleplayer mod and wait for reviews and then decide if you are going to make an mp mod.
and ye, crowdfunding would be your only choice at this matter
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
who plays toribash anyways :v
Speaking about games, as I'm waiting for my graphics dude to finish textures for my main project I've started creating a fighting game.
What do you guys think about custom combat builds (like absolver style) and creating your own special attacks based on chi control and elements manipulation? Kinda like naruto lol
All real time gameplay ofc.

So like, 3D smash bros
But you have to make your own moveset

As long at it's not first person I'll try it x)
¿?
stop thinking only about smash, Lotus

what does his game have with smash?

u addicted, bet

@Aadame: always wanted to play absolver, now I can play you game after it's done :^)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lotus is in fact addicted to smash.

Aadame, definitely send me the game when it's finished, I'd love to test it and play it!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
surprise surprise I love you little guys

Hello inactive boi
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001