Ranking
Steamid: Rush714

Extras:
Force-a-Nature
Backburner

Looking for:
Huntsman

:3
Nicotine Valium Vicodine Marijuana Ecstacy and Alcohol...
C-C-C-C-C-COCAAAAAAAAINNNNEEEEE

Hmm I finally decided to try this game out..well.. fail. I installed it etc but now when I try to play it I see no servers, so I just tried to look at acheivements- 'You must login to Steam to veiw Acheivment', and I'm logged in and I can see that im logged in :/ sigh...
Anyone had this problem and fixed it?
Originally Posted by OveRK1LL View Post
Hmm I finally decided to try this game out..well.. fail. I installed it etc but now when I try to play it I see no servers, so I just tried to look at acheivements- 'You must login to Steam to veiw Acheivment', and I'm logged in and I can see that im logged in :/ sigh...
Anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Your internet is obviously fucked up.
Its quite good actually lol. I've read a few people have had this problem, but everyone of them they were given the solution over PM's >.> fff
i have all the items for the spy the heavy the pryo the medic and sniper(i dont have the huntsmen) some other mic items :V

so top that!
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
Can I ask you something ? I played TF2 on Guest Pass before some updates that they still had the Millestones so I could get only once every new gun etc.
1) How do I trade an item/gun
2) How do I get a dupe ?(With new updates, I am going to buy TF2, it's only 9,99$ now, lol)
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
Ewww, why do I have to be stuck up with the old things, all I have is a backburner, a flare gun and a sandvich.
well i got rid of all my dupes. i have some left

i have a dead watch i can get rid of
and some other stuff....
Hey guys i have

1 Killing gloves of boxing
1 Ubersaw

Also i will take any of the following

ANY OF THE SPY WEAPONS
The Sandman
Butslauger

ALSO WE CANT EVEN TRADE ITEMS YET SO WTF IS THIS ABOUT>?
Last edited by xtwistedx; May 28, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
also im willing to trade a dead ringer and a razor back for the huntsmen

also im willing to sell every spy item for 150K
Last edited by hopeman2; May 28, 2009 at 05:55 PM.