Ranking
Original Post
TC received goes on belt level
At the moment you get 10 TC per win in any public game mode

What if the amount of TC earned was based on belt level just so Toribash isn't so much of a grind to get the things we like.

I dont mean a large increase what i mean is
White - Black 10 TC
2nd 20 TC
3rd 30 TC
4th 40 TC
5th 50 TC
6th 60 TC
7th 70 TC
8th 80 TC
9th 90TC
10th 100 TC
Master 150 TC
Custom 200 TC
Or something like that

It may not work but it would be good to have more reward for higher belt levels
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
i don't really think they will ever do this and this is basically another way for tc inflation into players accounts, they already have boosters and ofc this game will make you have to pay for things like that so i really doubt this will ever happen nor support it
that would be a logical thing to do,i mean as you get
higher in qi,the "elite" items need more tc and there is absolutely
no way to get them from grinding.
I just think extra TC per belt level would be a good idea.

It's not enough to make people incredibly rich, or for it to crash market.

just helps higher belts get their items that tiny bit faster while playing a mod that may not be a tourney mod.
This is honestly so little tc that it is not worth considering, and an amount that is worth considering would inflate the market. That's the problem with rewards in this game.
I think I might be retired.
Well it would also reward players who play many games each day
White to black belts would get a max of 10,000 TC per day (100 QI allowance each day)
2nd 20,000 TC
3rd 30,000 TC
and so on...

so it would make a little difference that could still be useful
Last edited by Ravager; Oct 13, 2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Detail
that's gone too far, 10k is like so much tb community will never do that nor 1k even, because there are many other ways to get tc other than just winning matches in public, even worse you said 20k and 30k for higher belts which means its 100k for 10thdan, that incredibly stupid now.
BLAST
While this is not something I could see ever implemented into the game, I support this.

I think it'd be all right to have people earn anywhere from 5 to 10 times the QI it takes to reach a belt when reaching a new belt upgrade.

What I'd also like is starting to get a TC multiplier when you reach a streak... it starts at 3x when you get a streak of 3, 4x at a streak of 4, and so on.
Boredom is a form of depression, so it's best that you cure it.
How about as you go up in belts you get a certain percentage boost to your 10 tc per game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.