Toribash
Original Post
Boxshu COMPETITIVE Event!!!
Mod: Boxshu.tbm

RULES: NONE! Show up and compete. Okay one rule, have paypal and make my life easy.

PRIZES: 10 usd for 1st place, Full Hunter no Hair for 2nd place, 3rd will get a consolation prize from my deactivated inventory. (cause I'm so damn generous)

TIME: Jan 4th Saturday 18;30-19;30gmt is the new start

IMPORTANT CHANGES:

I got called into work on Saturday so the even will take place an hour or two late!

Also I am going to be making it two tourney where the 1st and 2nd place winners from both tourneys will compete for 1st,2nd,and 3rd. I'm doing this so more people have a shot at the prize. Both tourneys will be held at the same time to prevent people attempting to play both.

BEST OF LUCK!!! SORRY FOR LAST SECOND CHANGES!!!

P.S. MUST HAVE PAYPAL TO RECEIVE 10USD!!!! I will pay the fee so you receive the full 10usd.
If I cannot find someone to sell me 100ktc then your shit outta luck and I hope u have paypal to receive your prize.
Last edited by Sissykick; Jan 3, 2014 at 11:58 PM.
[RelaxAll]
sign me up.
-----
i dont see the mod "boxshu"
Last edited by alexbeast; Dec 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by alexbeast View Post
sign me up.
-----
i dont see the mod "boxshu"

Try typing in '/lm boxshu.tbm' if that doesn't work I can assure you on tourney day you will see the mod when I have it loaded so don't sweat it
[RelaxAll]
I'll be there!
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]