Toribash
Original Post
Boxshu COMPETITIVE Event!!!
Mod: Boxshu.tbm

RULES: NONE! Show up and compete. Okay one rule, have paypal and make my life easy.

PRIZES: 10 usd for 1st place, Full Hunter no Hair for 2nd place, 3rd will get a consolation prize from my deactivated inventory. (cause I'm so damn generous)

TIME: Jan 4th Saturday 18;30-19;30gmt is the new start

IMPORTANT CHANGES:

I got called into work on Saturday so the even will take place an hour or two late!

Also I am going to be making it two tourney where the 1st and 2nd place winners from both tourneys will compete for 1st,2nd,and 3rd. I'm doing this so more people have a shot at the prize. Both tourneys will be held at the same time to prevent people attempting to play both.

BEST OF LUCK!!! SORRY FOR LAST SECOND CHANGES!!!

P.S. MUST HAVE PAYPAL TO RECEIVE 10USD!!!! I will pay the fee so you receive the full 10usd.
If I cannot find someone to sell me 100ktc then your shit outta luck and I hope u have paypal to receive your prize.
Last edited by Sissykick; Jan 3, 2014 at 11:58 PM.
[RelaxAll]
Noo, I made a mistake, sorry ended up working 12hours, I will do the event tomorrow at the original posted time and will be tacking on another 5usd for feeling like a dick lol. but any how tomorrow 17;30 gmt. AGAIN MY APPOLOGIES SHOW UP PPL!!!! I WILL BE ON AN HOUR AHEAD OF TIME THIS TIME I PROMISE!!!
[RelaxAll]
Originally Posted by Sissykick View Post
Noo, I made a mistake, sorry ended up working 12hours, I will do the event tomorrow at the original posted time and will be tacking on another 5usd for feeling like a dick lol. but any how tomorrow 17;30 gmt. AGAIN MY APPOLOGIES SHOW UP PPL!!!! I WILL BE ON AN HOUR AHEAD OF TIME THIS TIME I PROMISE!!!

Thx! I had totally forgotten inb4 atm, but tomorrow I'll be there.
Originally Posted by Sissykick View Post
will be tacking on another 5usd for feeling like a dick lol.

Sissy you are awesome.
(>^_^)>
First of all i want to say thanks to all the ppl involved in this event.
It was very interesting.

sooooo, who won?who became 2nd and third and stuff?
rankings and replays pls
Originally Posted by xXKaneXx View Post
First of all i want to say thanks to all the ppl involved in this event.
It was very interesting.

sooooo, who won?who became 2nd and third and stuff?
rankings and replays pls

I heard marci6 won. Not sure about the rest. / I wasn't there, etc
Yes it was a fantastic event the first tourney places: 1st Rajere 2nd Second2

Second tourney places:1st marci6(me) 2nd Nigma

the two winner faced for the first and second price first to three which i won 3-0 and the third place fight will be today i think
Damn I was too late?
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence