Toribash
Okay well I may not be able to make some wars I tend to be late to though things with my bad luck.
Hi
-----
How is everyone I am new to the clan. I am very excited I joined yesterday. I am 11 years of age but for some reason i am really mature everyone says and i hope you like me.
Last edited by JackPot10; Jan 4, 2015 at 07:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to start warring once we get enough good and active members. Also forum active members wouldn't hurt or members with certain skills such as replay making, mod making, etc.

Anyway, hey guys, AW3 here, one of the recruiters for this clan

Originally Posted by JackPot10 View Post
Hi
-----
How is everyone I am new to the clan. I am very excited I joined yesterday. I am 11 years of age but for some reason i am really mature everyone says and i hope you like me.

Seriously? Wouldn't have guessed XD I even told Master yesterday during recruitment that I though you were mature and patient. It was one of the reasons you got in ;)
I'm too lazy to make a cool signature.
Add me on PS3: ItsMySwampNow
Im so happy to see this clan growing and such talk to me more and post here every day please
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
I am happy to announce that since we went active again we just won our first ever war
Hey guys, I'm getting all new carpet in my house so I can't play for 2 days, and I won't have wifi. Just thought I would warn you.

I think we should have clan goals like "get 10 members" etc

also a clan bank and clan events such as bet servers in /jo eBets
I'm too lazy to make a cool signature.
Add me on PS3: ItsMySwampNow
We're Planning on doing that aw3 but anyway thanks for telling us because it would've been bad if we thought that you went inactive but its ok thanks for showing that you care