Ranking
View Poll Results: Should YesWeCannabis Change Its Name?
Yes
28 Votes / 70.00%
No
12 Votes / 30.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you have a Skype account please read on, if not that's fine but it would help to get one.
For those who have a Skype account, please post your Skype username here. Posting you're skype username here will allow me to add you to a group, in which all the YWC Clan Members' can chat and or call though a Skype Group. I will create the group once a clan member posts there Skype username. (Reminder: Recruitment Squad MUST be more active in game, and the application thread.)
Boss music ♪
Aw man thank you!! im Extremely Happy to Join I really wish a i had skype but i dont have a web cam...give me a week till i can get a new webcam? other than that i can post here?
-----
Oh wait can you chat through skype like this?
-----
Heres some replays against uke...idk if thats what you meant by replays...but i sent you 3
-----
anybody active on here been practicing mushu all night :/
Attached Files
mike.rpl (60.3 KB, 5 views)
Special move.rpl (54.7 KB, 2 views)
Simplest Move.rpl (77.5 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Mikes; Dec 12, 2015 at 04:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol. mike if you stay in the clan, and convince other new members to stay, then soon enough, the clan will be full of members. And then once the clan is full, you can work on making the clan more active.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
ive only recruited 2 people now. do you think we should recruit any one then convince them to stay and be active or should we proceed with only selecting people who are going to be dedicated? and why did ya leave lol??
Idk, I got bored. And I only joined Tekken because a friend offered me to join. This clan is also not very active, but it has a bit more hope. I would recommend you to make your current users more **forum** active. Activity in the forum is what runs a clan. You need members are willing to spend a good amount of time running a server together. Like a war server, a betting server, or a hangout server.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
oooh ok ! smart. im really trying to get more active players but they arent as active as they say they are gonna be :/
Hey, I was reading over my application and realized I put that I was brown belt, however I just became black belt yesterday and forgot.
Once again i exist against my will
Good job man. have you contacted Chief through pm yet? also try to continue to post on the forum! share replays, ideas, anything lol
Last edited by Mikes; Dec 16, 2015 at 01:11 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White