ES Recruitment Drive
rarrar - I would eat Andy Milonakis because his growth hormone thing would probably make him taste like baby deer. yummy.

mrlebo - lol very interesting question, hmmmmmm I guess id take a Silverback Gorilla that could talk and play video games. and smoke pot with me lol. thatd be cool.

Devil - I think the easy 'im not gay' answer would be some hot lesbian chick. cuz then she fucks girls. but honestly id go with melinda gates...

Ezeth - I think serious questions should be allowed and would make this more interesting. anyways id eat hot dogs and fries. to the dome.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Alright serious question time:
What future aspirations do you have? and why?
R
R A R
R
oooh nice one rarrar! welll actually i just recently became a Registered Nurse. And I plan on working, I have a contract with a local company. but im still going to school to get my bachelors in management. I hope to soon be the Director of Nursing at a hospital
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
You have a sequence created by the recursive function:

The series: 1, 2/3, 5/9....
Create a standard function(ex. f(n)= 3^n) in terms of n to describe this geometric sequence.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Answer has to be 42

EDIT: Well after you answer War_Hero's question. My question is why did you make your name sluthead?
Last edited by Boomer; Aug 11, 2009 at 07:35 AM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Thats not even in terms of n.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
war hero - I sat and stared at that shit for like 10 minutes before i decided, that I hate algebra or whatever the fuck that is. For my schooling I had to take an algebra course my freshman year, I got a C. and I cheated on the Final lol.

boomer - I used to play a game called Kdice, and I made the name like a couple months before i started playing this game. just kept it. i like the reaction it gets, really the words slut and head arent that bad of words on their own. but when you put them together it just makes like a good combination.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Its a geometric series. :V!
The trick is that its actually a geometric series divided by another geometric series.
<DeadorK> fair maiden