Toribash
Original Post
Tiebasher's Character Head Shop!
SHOP CLOSED
EVERYONE WHO PREVIOUSLY HAD A REQUEST THAT I HAVE NOT DONE, IT WILL BE IN MY NEW SHOP AND ALL REQUESTS AND DISCUSSION GOES INTO THE NEW SHOP. thank you
Last edited by Tiebasher; Aug 6, 2008 at 11:22 PM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Woh, Dude you got suspended? That sucks. Hope your shop runs well. I like the general grievous one its cool. Would you ever sell him?
Yeah dude, I got suspended, but I'm unsuspended so I can sell now.
And no, the General isnt for sale, sorry. Thanks for the good wishes, but no one is buying at all so I'm a bit discouraged right now.
JUST A LITTLE FACT: I was not suspended for stealing or scamming, so don't be afraid to post here, I'm not criminal.
[RENEGADE]
It looks like you just edited BatMan to make Space Ghost.

Nonetheless, I'll buy batman.
Church of BnW
Yeah, I did just edit batman to make space ghost. xD
War_Hero thought it would be cool so i was like what the heck and made him. :P
Alright. I'll send the flat head soon. I must put it on imageshack or photobucket.

EDIT: Batman head sold and sent to Magmaa. thx.

EDIT 2: Adding new heads now... whoops, why does it say no thumbnail available

Final EDIT: Fixed it. Buy heads all! Someone also please request cus I'm startin to run out of ideas for cool characters.
Last edited by Tiebasher; Jul 19, 2008 at 03:50 AM.
[RENEGADE]
Yeah daxx, hold on, I might be editing the iro0n Giant heads, I re-watched the movie to get more details on it, and i realized i made some errors in it. I'll be done real soon.

@ thanks xFACEx. The iron giants are actually like the best work here.

EDIT: Ok, i fixed the errors on the Iron Giant, I now I might be selling Joker. Someone has offered 1300 tc. If anyone else objects, or will pay more, let me know before its too late. ALSO, I notice very many people like the General Grievous head, so I might be selling him soon, but I'll edit him and make him better first. Tomorrow I'm starting work on Avatar The Last Airbender heads which i shall sell soon.

EDIT AGAIN: Ok, since so many people like the General, I'm sellin it.
go crazy.
Last edited by Tiebasher; Jul 19, 2008 at 06:36 AM.
[RENEGADE]
LOL SO MANY PPL LIKE GENERAL GRIEVOUS! THAT TEARS IT, HES FOR SALE O_O
anyway, thankz maninhos. I'm puttin a price on the general, and I added 2 more heads. Man, I'm poppin out heads like babies at a nursery...
[RENEGADE]