Ranking
Forgot my keys: the mini manip was really nice, but the grab wasnt very good imo. grabbing after a manip often shows that you had trouble controlling Uke.
the next hit had some nice aiming though, surprised you got 2 dms. pnice replay overall

Violet Violin: the opener was a bit weird looking but it got you a nice position. i was surprised by the grab though, i dont grab after the opener often.
wasnt a fan of how you used the same grab for the next two hits, but the chest hit was nice, even if messy. the skeet was well aimed, nice one.

Know the difference: a weird opener once again, but ive never seen a kick that dms a knee and the other legs hip, good job.
once again you used the same grab for the other hit. i refrain from doing that because its hard to make the hits flow.
was expecting a skeetcap still, nice one.

Johnny the Cabbage: ok that boomhit was really good. the transition to the next two hits was kinda sluggish but i really liked the two hits for some reason. the skeet was alright, i liked how it removed the chest piece.

Shrooms in my bedroom: not a fan of long openers but this one was cool. i liked how you went for the nograb knee dm first, thats a risky move to do in midair because of how hard it is to follow up most of the times.
i was kinda dumbfounded by the knee and hip dm. i had to watch it twice to notice that it was part of the kick. great job.
the skeetdm was super fast, was seriously not expecting that.

Nuthouse's finest: ok this one was really awesome overall, the only thing i can nitpick about is the setup for the crotch kick but i cant see how it could have been better either. awesome job.
Last edited by pusga; Mar 4, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
oh yeah
Forgot my keys - In the opener, I'm not a big fan of the little pop-up at frame 900, it doesn't really help you much, seems like kind of a useless move. Afterwards, the manip is really nice, but I don't like the glutekick because you hit with your shin. Also, the grab and spin before your first hit doesn't flow as well as it could I think. Pretty nice replay otherwise though.

Violet Violin - You have another momentum-stopping opener with that little stomp you did at 400, which I don't like. I wasn't fond of how you grabbed uke's arm before that first kick, I feel like you could've easily avoided that. I have no problems with the hits and the skeetcap was nice.

Know the difference - Once again you have a bit of a hiccup in your opener with that kick on the ground at 380. And also once again I didn't like how you grabbed before the first hit. First hit was a bit messy, and it didn't look like you originally intended to get the hip dm on it. Second kick was very nice, but I wish you could've made that skeet a decap. Otherwise, this replay looks kind of incomplete, because there's so much of uke left and you didn't clinch out that decap.

Nuthouse's finest - Now this is more like it! Really like this replay, no major complaints about it, minus the bit of flailing you did after the lumbar punch.

Johnny the Cabbage - While there's nothing wrong you did in terms of technical skill, I feel like the replay would've benefited from either a quicker followup to the first boom or just ending after it. Otherwise pretty nice.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Nuthouse's finest - The opener was pretty nice. I like the amount of speed you achieved around 920, but unfortunately you kind of broke the flow around 890.
When you get to that kind of speed try to continue the movement towards that side, or at least continue the motion of your leg. Having the leg thrown at one side and the torso rotate to the other, together with a foot completely on the ground brings that momentum to an halt so try to avoid that.
The change of rotation of the torso around that part consequently got a lot twitchy as well.

As for the first hit, the grab felt a bit forced because of the lack of speed you had. In these situations grabbing feels like too much of forcing a hit when things should look effortless.
The dismemberments with the kick were really nice though. Having the chest piece fly away still attached to the head makes for great skeet opportunities and you did capitalize on that later.

You behaved nicely mid-air and managed to somehow make it flow in a odd way, which was a good surprise.
There was a halt between the landing and the first hit that could have been avoided, and the grabbing felt a bit unnecessary and slow once again. With a bit of fine tuning you could have made it so that as soon as you land you right leg flowed into a kick.
Despite that, the amount of destruction with the kick was really enjoyable.

The transition to the skeet was great. You switched directions a ton of times but somehow managed to make it work as one continued movement, plus it looked quite silly in a funny way.

On the skeet, it was perfect that you could get the dm, but it's a lot more impressive if skeet dms are done on objects that are still in the air so that's something to take into account on further replays.
Then the little hop in the end was quite enjoyable followed but a good pose.

Overall, I did enjoy the replay, don't worry about all the criticism on some points they're just stuff for you to keep in mind later on to improve.
You had quite some quirky movements on some points that are rare to be seen so good job :)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Johny the Cabbage - Opener with those two accelerated spins is nice, but i don't like that you touch Uke before hitting him.
I really enjoy the first hit, because it is supported with a grip and another hand holds the ground to hold the balance, basically you combine those little elements to make this one hit, and I myself would have problem doing that stuff. I don't like your right leg after this boomhit because you just hold whole body pretty much (it looks like it, haven't checked), and it's kind of boring up there but still you do that on purpose so i guess it's not bad. But overall too much hold when going back to Uke's lying crotch, two last kicks and the skeet seems flawless, so i won't discuss it.

Know the difference - Oh yeah ... Opener ... Too much movement, you don't know what to do, then you decide to make the hits and i only miss the decap in one of the hits, the rest is decent, its a good replay overall.

Forgot my keys - Yeah manip is nice, I dont like the first kick, it lacks energy, but it somkehow did those 2 dms, second hit could bring more destruction cause this one has potential to make alot of dm's, pose after that is perfect.

Nuthouse Finest - You ghost your hand at Frame 960, the movement is fast and nice tho, nice spins good jump, first kick should decap uke ... basically you could bring more destruction in, kick was good tho, i would try to aim it a little better. Second kick is good, and that punch right after is making it really nice, so i couldn't tell if that dm's were caused by punbch or the kick, it blends in nicely, nice pose good overall

Violet Violin - a little too much grip but it is perfect.
Last edited by Kaszanas; Mar 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I want to thank you all guys for commenting my replays. It means a lot to me.
It means that people enjoy watching my replays and that I can improve in making them.
Replay.
v v v
Attached Files
Whale Smasher.rpl (187.6 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Mar 6, 2014 at 07:38 PM.
golf
besides the fact that you banged your head a bit, this one was really awesome. love how you got your foot really inside uke for the boomhit
oh yeah
Thank you again, pusga
I know that people don't like graby openers, but here is another replay with it. Sorry.
Attached Files
Doodle of Doom.rpl (208.0 KB, 24 views)
golf
grab openers can be used well though. i like when people use grab during openers as long as it flows well and is justified.
the opener was good, except maybe that part where you kinda just stopped moving and looked a bit too stiff right before you reversed the movement.
the first two hits were pretty crazy, and flawless too. good job.
the glute kick was a bit iffy but the skeet was really nicely aimed.
transition to the pose was a bit clunky but the pose was good. pretty nice replay overall
oh yeah
I had a flawless version of this thing but I spaced.
By flawless I mean clean. Its not a very good replay, really.
Attached Files
Public transport.rpl (161.7 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Mar 13, 2014 at 04:16 PM.
golf