Toribash
They would be easy to import, so I'd say that there is a very good chance. Don't quote me on that though, unless I turn out to be right.
golf
It really depends on if Hampa wants to do this or not, otherwise, it's more than possible to have Toribash items added to TB next. but I feel like having new items in a new game would be better
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
They would be easy to import, so I'd say that there is a very good chance. Don't quote me on that though, unless I turn out to be right.

The problem is repositioning, while importing old items isn't difficult, the items in their current state may be stretched or in the wrong position. It will all depend on how TBN handles importing.
In a nutshell, yes, since Unity can load .obj files. Scaling and repositioning is not a problem in Unity either(although some dynamic items could need some rescaling).

Buuut considering the opportunity for the Item Forgers to redo the older models as there are some requests to do that, some of the models could look different when the game comes. Heck, animated objects and textures are possible in Unity.
Last edited by Nokia; May 17, 2018 at 05:06 AM.