Ranking
Original Post
[WET] Runs

Wow. Fast food.
You've just gotten home from Taco bell, You are not feeling so hot.
You feel like you might not make it. Well....race home by competing in a lovely new mod made by
our team. Can you Survive on our turf? Can you race back in time.
We want to see if you can compete, but you'll complete this parkour mod like you've got the runs.
As fast as possible. But are you sure you got the best skills? The Fastest and most agile?
Creativity and Imagination?
Well sign up here and compete In our parkour Replay competition

-Fastest to complete a lap and touch ukes head
-The Most Creative Replay Wins additional Prize
-Work or incorporate Uke in the most creative way for a chance to win extra St(D)

-No Cheating of course try to keep it legit
-keep Gravity -30
-Must be replay in the mod attached
-Timer Does not matter in Creative Run
-Do not alter or change speed of replay
-2 Replays max. One for Speed Run and One for Creative Run
-Jumping Backwards does not count for Speed run
-Solo Run only for Speed. You may include another person in Creative run. But prize will only be awarded to whomever submitted
-Must stay on track. No crossing, No avoiding. We will contact you if we feel you May have cheated.

-Do a circuit/lap/loop from where your facing.
-Do not do the track backwards.
-Don't jump down and backwards at the start.
-"Complete a lap your own way with out using middle pad."

Speed Run

Creative Run

1st place speed run: 100k tc (or more Depending pot size)
Full Mecha Arms L and R
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_item.php?invid=5002669

3 ST (deprecated) Can be used in our Current and more upcoming Discord Shop. More info On this in Future.

1st Place Creative run: 25k + 1 st (Deprecated)

-264Axel
-BloodRec
-LordGaara
-Hecate
-ShhhMikes

I have downloaded The mod, I have read the rules and understand.
I have sent 5k to WETBank. Gmt.

-When posting replays, Please Spoiler your replays into speed run and Creative.*
-Post a title and when it was created. What frame you believe you completed the run on. *
-Maybe an explanation of your creative run if necessary.

Good Luck!
MOD BEING REDONE DUE TO CONFUSING RULES. may use practice one.
Mod made by 264Axel including banner.
Gif created by Cheshyre
Attached Files
WET_Parkour.tbm (15.2 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by Mikes; May 20, 2017 at 03:56 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
please tell me that this isn't counted as crossing/avoding <3 (I'm afraid it might be counted as that, since I just barely miss that white end section of that platform)

ingame gif

+my whole new run in almost 2d view so you can tell if the route is fully correct now

Last edited by joope1; May 11, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Is touching the top with just one hand considered avoiding or is it acceptable?

yes more than acceptable as long as a body part crosses over the area its no avoiding.

Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
please tell me that this isn't counted as crossing/avoding <3 (I'm afraid it might be counted as that, since I just barely miss that white end section of that platform)

ingame gif

+my whole new run in almost 2d view so you can tell if the route is fully correct now

Your arm just goes over the white pad which is counted.
This is where judging comes in tight.
But on the other view you corner cut the one pad
are you talking about corner cutting the big black pad with the logo?

If it was about the black pad, I'll post that replay here so you can check it better, it can look closer and further from different aspects since the camera won't turn full 90 degrees

example

Managed to finish it as fast as 1220, so remaking that good run (again) would be pain in the ass (I even no grab climbed the ladder lol)
Attached Files
Speedos (maybe not counted).rpl (385.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by joope1; May 12, 2017 at 02:01 AM.
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
are you talking about corner cutting the big black pad with the logo?

If it was about the black pad, I'll post that replay here so you can check it better, it can look closer and further from different aspects since the camera won't turn full 90 degrees

example

Managed to finish it as fast as 1220, so remaking that good run (again) would be pain in the ass (I even no grab climbed the ladder lol)

Oh shit there we go. Yea please upload replay so we can freely view it looked totally different from top down
Okay this event is officially a joke.
After 5 days the rules are still not clear to people and weather a run is OK is pretty much up to what you guys just happen to choose. That's not very good for a "speed run".

If so much "judging" (a.k.a pulling out of your ass) is involved in a run where the idea is to cut as much time as you can, it just doesn't work.

For your next event, make some rules that you can understand yourself.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
If so much "judging" (a.k.a pulling out of your ass) is involved in a run where the idea is to cut as much time as you can, it just doesn't work.

Thank you cow, honestly i can see everyone having to lap the course, but not being able to dodge the ladder to cut time, when you can cut other things to cut time, it isn't right.
you're on thin ice, pal
Listen. I have never hosted a speed run nor did I even know this was already a thing . I went off of rules I thought I could make and was simple. I asked for help before hand. No one helped. I asked after. And even asked you cowmeat through pm for help. Nothing but complaining. In sorry I cant explain this better. Also never gave thought that there was already speed runs with laps. Now if you Don't plan to help but just complain please don't comment here.

I will get the mod maker to come in and explain this. He has been afk for almost a week. Damn people be so bitchy and ungrateful
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
And even asked you cowmeat through pm for help.

This is what you sent me....

"Hey can you stop attacking and b3ing such a douche on the event page? What gives you rhe right to talk to peiple the way you do. You could ask politely instead of being rude. Youve ruined my event with all your spam about unlcear rules when you coulda mwssaged me.
Thanks ya little shit"

Aaaaaand right after:

"Just mad about the event being hard to understand. Not your fault."

Jeez, make up your mind wont you.
Last edited by cowmeat; May 12, 2017 at 03:07 PM.
No I asked you much later in convo for help.
And jesus christ you can see how frustrated I was and you kept going and still are : (
Please stop spamming this.
Last edited by Mikes; May 12, 2017 at 03:27 PM.