Ranking
The huge spike of forum events was a surprise to me. I love that it's happening. Even though I'm not participating in a couple of them.

This is a very good thing. Looking forward to great things.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by duck View Post
First GK and toriagents and now this? Ok.

Hard to rate the overall work of ES since it launched not so long ago.

Before, when GMs was a thing, I thought of them as the lowest staff position. Not because of their work, no, that stands as one of the hardest, but because they seemed a tad bit expandable. Pretty much anyone who knew how to host (Which by itself is not all that hard) could become a GM. Not trying to downplay the work GMs did, never. It was way too much, in a good way.

this is group with highest burnout rate by nature, so it happens that they need a lot of people and recruitments drives are common, this probably won't change for ES either(the rate might be maybe a tad bit smaller).

Originally Posted by duck View Post
But from what I have seen, read & heard about ES it doesnt seem to be that anymore. Reading through what ES does compared to what GMs used to do is way more. Even the 5.0 series seem promising, although there seem to be a lot more ingame oriented events, not that it is the worst thing.

For now, I'll say that ES looks promising.
Get viddah out of it and it will be even better trust me I know

ES actually has less responsibilities, GMs previously also handled general reports what gave birth to people who focused to much on reports neglecting hosting. I think it's one of the healthier changes(i still have some minor issues but that's not suited for discussing here).

As for events, i've seen whole planning process for them and it was both pretty fast and smooth, team is doing quite good so far.
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
i vote sledgren - 11/10 cause canada

^^^^

All Canadian schools have a week break off school next week so everyone has to come up to the North.
i vote sledgren 15/10 cause old friend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
69/10 for Wizard because he is a wizard.

No, but seriously, Wizard is a nice guy.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
what even was the point in changing GM to Esquad

suggestions: bring gm's back

but for all realness the ES events are pretty dope, creative and unique from the other events.

i vote 6.5 pickles out of 10 pickles
Recently, there has been a massive increase in ESquad events, as in 3 back-to-back. This hurts the non ESquad events, and leaves no room for non-staff events such as tourneys or bet servers. I would suggest you tone it down, but keep it up. Have an hour or more cooling period between each ESquad event, leaving room for other players to have their fun to increase the amount of events they have hosted.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Recently, there has been a massive increase in ESquad events, as in 3 back-to-back. This hurts the non ESquad events, and leaves no room for non-staff events such as tourneys or bet servers. I would suggest you tone it down, but keep it up. Have an hour or more cooling period between each ESquad event, leaving room for other players to have their fun to increase the amount of events they have hosted.

This is due to the release of 5.0.
We released a bunch of events and the 5.0 sereies to get people to have fun, and explore the new 5.0 Toribash.
After this is finished, it should be somewhat back to normal, with events coming along more slowly.

Since the esquad change the presence you guys have in game is way lower, I don't know if this is on purpose and you guys are trying to be more forum event based, or you guys are busier.
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post

Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Since the esquad change the presence you guys have in game is way lower, I don't know if this is on purpose and you guys are trying to be more forum event based, or you guys are busier.

I find this strange since they are within 2 days of each other, but w/e

also worm, we are getting a lot of events out there both ingame and forum the only thing is a lot of the gm's have gmt of +2,+3, etc while only a few of us have gmt's such as you and I.

We're still alive and well ingame, its just you're probably snoozin when we're hosting.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/