Toribash
Original Post
The Emperor & The Assassin

Neko's looking to topple an empire, are you the knife that can do it? To sneak in unnoticed takes tact, discipline and cat-like stealth... that is if you care about not being seen.

My reconnaissance shows the Emperor does not to like to have guards around whilst he prays in the temple - this is the perfect time to strike. Whatever happens when you enter that temple, you must ensure the emperor does not leave.

This event comes in two parts, a singleplayer component and a multiplayer component.

The singleplayer component is simple - Assasinate Uke in anyway you see fit, replay hacking is allowed. You will be judged on creativity, how you use your environment and ninja like ability
You may edit the replay so you and uke start where you like.

The multiplayer component is sparring - Grab a partner and have at it. You can play the scenario how you like. (for example the emperor wins) You will be judged on your ability to work together to create a unique replay - bonus points for /em acting! (You may enter this solo, but you will not receive prizes for two people) No replay hacking!

Who can put a price on the head of an emperor?
3 Ninja items to the winner of each event.
*bonus shiai can be rewarded at our discretion*

You until Oct 1st to kill the emperor!

screenshots if the slide doesnt work

Attached Files
shrine_assassin_sparkour.tbm (30.7 KB, 58 views)
Last edited by lillian; Sep 27, 2017 at 05:44 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi, I'm pulling this event for now.
I'll re-do it; Work with dashsora more closely on the mod and rerelease when it's ready.
If any of you have been working on replays, send me them and I'll find some way to compensate for your time.
Sorry, and thank you for understanding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu