Avenged Sevenfold
Breaking Benjamin
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Stratovarius
Gamma Ray
Within Temptation
Sonic Syndicate
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Bathory
Primal Fear
Enslaved
Insomnium
Scar Symmetry
Twilight Guardians
Warmen
Dol Ammad
Magica
Symphony X
Helloween
Nightwish

Some of the more well known bands that kinda fit what you like.
The Dillinger Escape Plan
System of a Down
Korn
Slipknot
A7X
Metallica
Slayer
White Zombie/Rob Zombie
Pantera
This Is Not A Game Of Who The Fuck Are You
Motorhead
Alice in Chains
Bullet for my Valentine
Fear Factory
High on Fire
Mastodon
Anthrax
Megadeth

I assume most of these have been said or you already know
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
As you listen to Amon Amarth, you might like other folk/viking themed bands as well like Ensiferum and Eluveitie.
Freedom Call, as far as I know, is a Power Metal band and so is Hammerfall. So well, there's a lot of Power Metal bands out there. You should try Stratovarius and Sonata Artica.
(I personally hate alot of Power Metal guitarists, their playing doesn't have the right attitude)

To be honest, you should also try some awesome bands like Anathema, Iron Maiden and As I Lay Dying
If you're looking along the lines of Amon Amarth and Viking Metal you should try out Korpiklaani or Equilibrium, if your looking for plain Metal try 5 Finger Death Punch.

Don't go for any-overated shit like Drowning Pool or Motorhead, unless you like that stuff.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Dream Evil-Power/Heavy Metal Not a huge fan of these, but somes songs are just great. "Fear the Night" and "The Chosen Ones" are two songs to check if you want to know what they are all about.

Alestorm-Folk/Power/Heavy(?) Metal Awesome pirate themed metal, they are also currently producing their new album so you can expect some new stuff coming from them soon. "Captain Morgans Revenge", "Keelhauled" and "Leviathan" are three songs to check out.

Dark Moor-Power/Symphonic Metal I really dislike the direction Dark Moor has taken with their newer albums, they feel like nothing special. Their older ones have a few great songs though. "Dark Moor", "A New World" are worth listening to!

Fairyland-Symphonic/Power Metal Not a big fan of the relatively poor quality of their older music but the latest album "Score to a new Beginning" blew my fancypants right off! "Score to a new Beginning" and "Gates of Morken" are my recommendations from this band.

Elvenking-Folk/Power Metal Their older albums represented folk metal more, now it is leaning more towards power metal that is influenced by folk metal. I would recommend "Rouse your Dream" and "Swallowtail".

Sabaton-Heavy/Power Metal Super awesome metal about famous battles and wars, the quality of their albums just get better and better in my opinion. "Coat of Arms" and "Screaming Eagles" are two awesome songs from their newest album named "Coat of Arms".

Savage Circus-Heavy/Power Metal Very like Blind Guardian. It was in fact created as a side project by former Blind Guardian drummer Thomen Stauch. "Legend of Leto" and "Empire" are my two favourite songs.

Avantasia-Power Metal Difficult to put this into a specific category. Avantasia is a metal project by the singer Tobias Sammet (singer of the metal band Edguy which also is very awesome). He invited musicians from other metal bands to perform in this one. There is a continuing story and everyone that is playing have a specific role. Here I would say "Glory of Rome" and "Chalice of Agony" are worth to be heard.

Other bands:
Number 1-5 is my rating of the different bands. They are completely personal. One is lowest and five is highest.

-Lunatica (3/5)
-Amberian Dawn (3/5)
-Derdian (2/5)
-Dragonland (2/5)
-Dreamtale (4/5)
-Edguy (3/5)
-Ensiferum (3/5)
-Firewind (2/5)
-Falconer (3/5)
-Kerion (3/5)
-Northern Kings (2/5)
-Týr (4/5)
-Shaman (4/5)
-Windir(2/5)
-Raubtier (4/5)
-Northern Kings (2/5)
-Turisas (4/5)
-Masterplan
-Lucca Turilli's Dreamquest (2/5)
-Lucca Turilli's solo projects (3/5)
-Celesty (3/5)
-Ayreon (4/5)
-Aquaria (2/5)
-Conquest (2/5)
-Ancient Bards (2/5)
-Crimfall (3/5)

Please note that I have 2-3 songs at least in every album that I like very much and your opinion might be completely different than mine. I just figured that you might be into the same type of genres as I am since I love Blind Guardian and Amon Amarth.

Finally, people have already mentioned these but really, check them out, they are very awesome. Gamma Ray and Rhapsody of Fire.

Edit:I forgot about Sonata Arctica. Power metal, their old stuff is great, "Kingdom for a heart" is the song that got me into metal the first place, so it would be a shame if it wasn't on my list D =
Dirt dosen't need luck