Ranking
Original Post
irl merch idea
irl merch should come with a unique untradable item so people have more motivation to purchase them.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by muun View Post
we have merch already

and i dont really think that we need any ingame item with that either
but if someone decides it s a good idea to have this, i really hope it s just some collectible thing that lays in your inventory instead of some actual ingame item, cause ingame items are stupid lol

no its gonna be an ingame item and its gonna be cool
shelby#8266
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
I see the idea here, so if you, for example, purchase a tori action figure from the merch store you'll get a little tori on your shoulder kinda deal, for sure I'll support this idea it's giving me Team Fortress 2 vibes here.

Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
I see the idea here, so if you, for example, purchase a tori action figure from the merch store you'll get a little tori on your shoulder kinda deal, for sure I'll support this idea it's giving me Team Fortress 2 vibes here.

that was the inspiration yeah
shelby#8266
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Would be sick if we could purchase tori action figures with stickers or something for "textures" and slots to put lil items from ingame on them
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
we can get toribash player moveable action models and u can customize it with the order. $25-30 for the model, $1.50 for a hair part, $2 for 3d models $0.50 for textures

~admins think about it~
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Avwave used to have one sat on Shapeways, it's not there now & no one bought them.

They're a pretty hard sell, especially with how easy it would be to DIY one these days.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
damn, i wouldve bought a bunch of them. we should bring them back some how
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012