Ranking
Application:
Name: Antoniorox
GMT: -6
Qi: 248
Honest rating of yourself: 3 Stars
Why do you want to join Uncharted? I want to join uncharted to share my skills with more people and I think I'm pretty good for this clan because of my skill and rating.
2-3 sentences about yourself: I'm 12 and I live in El Paso Texas. I recently started playing toribash and got practice from good people that gave me some tips and tricks and without them I wouldn't be were I am now.
Were you recommended/invited and, if so, by whom: By Shamshank , he invited me and also member tuarzen007
2 replays (if not recommended/invited): OWNED.rpl

OWNAGE333334.rpl

AWSOME3.rpl

MOSTEPIC.rpl

OWNAGEDUDE2.rpl
What position you want (if we do not see great talent in you, you will be asked to be a trainee, in which me and sham shank train you until you are ready.) I want to be any position you want me to be.
-----
Last edited by antoniorox; May 13, 2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Crap links
Ummm, the replays aren't working on my screen. Edit the message, go to advanced settings, click on the paperclip thing that says attachments, and then click on the files please.
inq.
Application
Name: Luke
GMT: East Coast of U.S.A
Qi: 214
Honest rating of yourself: In game i can carry on a long winning streak.
Why do you want to join Uncharted? Seems like a good starting off clan.
2-3 sentences about yourself: These are my hobbies. Juggling, bboying, Freerunning in my house , Graffiti art in notebooks, and learning guitar.
Were you recommended/invited and, if so, by whom: Not reccomended
2 replays (if not recommended/invited): I put 3 on the bottom
What position you want (if we do not see great talent in you, you will be asked to be a trainee, in which me and sham shank train you until you are ready.): Whatever position you think is right.
Attached Files
Arm kickoff.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)
symetrical decap.rpl (32.9 KB, 8 views)
lucky decap.rpl (40.7 KB, 8 views)
name:PerfectTori
belt: white
GMT: 5
SKILLS: 8
invited?: TheJesut
why do you want join uncharted: I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD CLAN AND TheJesut told me to join this clan.
thank you for your time.