Ranking
If I know anything its that people wont tell you joints to move or anything, you just have to practice until you figure it out. Practice makes perfect.
always use hips, pecs, and shoulders when you first start to run add a little extra if you want i guess. when you started running relax the knee your pushing up. go on youtube for more help.
Just practice in relax. Watch your ghost, and really just mess around till you get it.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Walking is very easy once you use the extend foot procedure. It also helps in running. You may have noticed that whenever you try to run or walk, your back becomes straight after like two steps and once you have your back become straight, you can't walk or run and you will lean backwards and fall to the ground on your back.

That's because you do not extend your foot. In real life when you walk, you raise your heel of the back foot when stepping forward, right? Now do the same thing in toribash. When you make a step in running or walking, extend your left foot and it will give your body a little more thrust and it will never make your back straight. Also, be sure not to extend it for too much time or it will make you lean too much forward and you will dive to the ground.

I hope you understood. Have fun. If you have any more questions about toribash, Pm me.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Walking is very easy once you use the extend foot procedure. It also helps in running. You may have noticed that whenever you try to run or walk, your back becomes straight after like two steps and once you have your back become straight, you can't walk or run and you will lean backwards and fall to the ground on your back.

That's because you do not extend your foot. In real life when you walk, you raise your heel of the back foot when stepping forward, right? Now do the same thing in toribash. When you make a step in running or walking, extend your left foot and it will give your body a little more thrust and it will never make your back straight. Also, be sure not to extend it for too much time or it will make you lean too much forward and you will dive to the ground.

I hope you understood. Have fun. If you have any more questions about toribash, Pm me.

Originally Posted by tristan100000000 View Post
always use hips, pecs, and shoulders when you first start to run add a little extra if you want i guess. when you started running relax the knee your pushing up. go on youtube for more help.

Originally Posted by Klatv3d View Post
If I know anything its that people wont tell you joints to move or anything, you just have to practice until you figure it out. Practice makes perfect.

Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Just practice in relax. Watch your ghost, and really just mess around till you get it.

thanks.
-----
This is what happened when i tried tried to walk
Attached Files
acidental dance.rpl (41.0 KB, 140 views)
Last edited by natecool30; Feb 12, 2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Using the basic run set up, on the second turn of contracting your leg relax it.

Repeat.

You're walking.
Originally Posted by natecool30 View Post
thanks.
-----
This is what happened when i tried tried to walk

That was the best dance ever xD Pm me and ill meet u ingame and show u how?
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the dance made me lol xD
and i was basicly gunna say what kershner2 said... BUT HE STOLE my thunder. anyways, you have to relax ore, and try leaning in the direction youo want to walk. it could help you.
i like cats