ES Recruitment Drive
i think piss needs to shut up,,,,,,

just sayink
-----
(comedy test)
Last edited by Halu; Apr 10, 2023 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
There are so many opportunities the game has missed due to the lack of staff's contribution both in time and dedication, it's one thing to keep someting alive and another thing of keeping the game from dying out, promoting it, using the budget torwards the investment for advertiesement rather than alchoholic beveragdes.
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
17 shots no 38
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Nokia View Post

F, staff are silencing the truth
ban the staff!1

Good job Nokia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

Originally Posted by Style View Post
Good job Nokia

fake news
im the only forger that exists, both items and bans
ngl, the only reason this game is still kicking is because of us coming back and keeping it going. I agree that after the 1000th time someone says "games dead" or "staff sucks" its like, okay man if you feel that way. Why do you log on everyday to complain instead of doing something else lol.

Personally for me, I keep playing cause I'm tryna get cracked at replaymaking. Others cause of the dueling scene. Theres a whole MMA community now with plenty of players innovating. Toribash doesnt need 100K daily players to be consistent. If that was the case, the game has been dead since 2014-2015.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
one day i might get that minibash clone working and peace will be brought for all of two days
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
i think the downfall of toribash was minibash removal
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca