Toribash
Original Post
Return Organiζations
Off-topic is the better wibbles.
Return organiζations and rebrand it into the new Discussions & Off-topics board.
I want to read my daily toribash news threads again. I want to join minecraft servers to find friends. I want to watch as the Judo org fights with the Brazil org again.
plx
sumotori dreams org............................................... ........ grrrr
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
honestly yeah, killing orgs was a shit-tier decision, it just accelerated the rate at which this community goes dead
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i want my skype group chat orgs back.... BRING THEM BACK STUPID STAF!!1 ALL YOUR FAULT
não dói joca

toxic staff members(sumotori devs infiltrating the staff ranks of tb)

bad decisions managing the game, ignoring all everything the community says until its to late(sumotori devs intentionally did this to kill the game)

dead game and damage control(sumotori has been succesfull with their plans. toribash is finally dead. the damage control is just to finish up the work, drive the rest of the community away or ban them etc)

cry(time to celebrate!!)
Last edited by akina; Apr 15, 2023 at 09:59 PM.
5. succumb to sumotori temptations...
não dói joca
could it be that sumotori dreams devs are behind the fact that toribash next was not released in 2018 maybe sir is secret sumotori dreams spy